Ching - Delta Squad Application

Name: Ching (ST CPL 9999 Ching/91st LCPL 9999 Ching)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61059175

Playtime [/playtime in game]: | ST CPL 9999 Ching has played for 49:49:23.

Position you are applying for: Delta Squad Boss

Leadership/SWRP experience: Shadow Company Commander [SR] | Jedi General Kit Fisto [SR] | Null 07 Mereel Skirata [SR]  |  MARSOC LtCol [SR MRP] | MARSOC 1stLt [GG MRP] | Delta Force Captain [GG MRP]

What is your availability [Timezone/schedule/etc..]: I'm always available (CST)

Do you have a microphone [Required]? YES

Briefly describe the lore of Delta Squad and the squad member you are applying for: 

Delta Squad Boss - RC-1138 or otherwise known as "Boss" was a clone commando of the Grand Army of the Republic who was primarily the leading figure of RC Delta Squad.  When the Clone Wars took place, Boss was took his place as in the Special Operations Brigade of the Grand Army of the Republic under Jedi General Arligan Zey.  

Delta Squad was an elite military unit comprised of 4 members who served under the Special Operations Brigade in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. The 4 members include RC-1138 Boss (The leader of the squad), RC-1140 Fixer (The medic/tech), RC-1262 Scorch (The demolitionist), and RC-1207 Sev (The sniper). 

Why should you be selected as a Delta Squad member? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs]:

One reason I should be a Delta Squad member is because I have massive amounts of experience in elite battalions including on the Garnet Gaming MRP and on Synergy Roleplay. As shown above, I have upheld many high positions in elite battalions whether it be on MRP or on CWRP. Over my time at Synergy, I learned RP techniques and leadership skills that I find are tremendously valuable for this position. I am also able to handle all issues and matters professionally whether it be internally related to Delta Squad itself or externally with other battalions. 

My final reason why I should be a Delta Squad member is because of my overall dedication. I'm very dedicated to any leadership position I'm given whether I'm on the server or not. I believe with this capability, I will be able to massively contribute to Delta Squad's growth and overall make it one of the brand names of the server. 

Describe what you think your role in RP would be [2 paragraphs minimum]:

My primary RP role would firstly be to lead Delta Squad into battle and into RP scenarios. Boss is considered the leader of Delta Squad which means my responsibility in roleplay would be to lead and set an example for other troopers. Delta Squad is considered Special Ops which means we have a very high standard to uphold, which is my responsibility as a roleplayer.

Another role of mine would be to carry out special operations. Like in lore, Delta Squad is apart of the Special Operations Brigade which is responsible for carrying out exclusive missions that normal clones would not. Of course, training my men is a top priority but it also my job to educate other clones on proper battle tactics. Internal affairs with other battalions will be a high priority of mine including communicating with Commanders on every end possible.

Do you understand that you may be removed from your position should you fail to uphold the standards and requirements of this role? Yes

Edited by chingchew

+1

Ching has shown the server, and me, that he has been able to lead and behave. I would not mind at all if he lead a faction that was pretty elite like Delta Squad. I don't believe he will get this position because he was the only one to apply, but because he deserves it nonetheless.