T1 Class Suggestion

Malmood

As it stands... There are a couple of faction with a T1 class that carry  a sniper rifle. When it comes to 41st we only specialize in recon, which only equips us with a sniper. When it comes to the 41st T1, we are given the DC15X and the republic sniper. I really do not see the need for 2 sniper rifles when the republic sniper is a lot easier to use, not to mention in a couple factions they now have a sniper; taking away the specialty of the 41st. Really what I am trying to say is I think each faction's T1 needs to be what they specialize in, either it being in the 91st and having an engineer or 327th having a anti tank weapon. By no means am I complaining, I'm just making a friendly suggestion. A couple 41st members are feeling like they are getting the short end of the stick due to this. Also, some other people in other factions are complaining of the fact a couple of T1s have explosives as well. It would be great if each T1 in each faction contains what they specialize in.

• Like 1

The only issue is that we are very limited on what we can use. Phantom did bring up a good point when I said we shouldn't use repeat weapons for donor weapons. I know we talked in TS but here's my point again. For Clone weapons we're heavy limited because of what the Clones use. They didn't really vary on what weapons they used. So let's say the 327th for example. Yes, their T1 class does have a sniper, but what else would you give it? 327th already has a class for the grenade launcher, along with a rocket launcher. The T1 class still also requires people to pass demolitionist tryouts (for 327th that is) so giving it a grenade launcher would be redundant, and then giving it a rocket launcher would take away from K Company. These kind of issues are going to arise because we're limited on what we can use in the Clone's arsenal. After all, you don't want to see a Clone trooper running around with weapons that techinically don't even exist, such as Imperial weapons. It sucks, but your specialized weapons are going to be repeated sooner or later to try and monetize the server a bit so we can keep it up and running.

So while i agree with this suggestion, i also see why it can be a bit iffy with the current  equipment. For instance i actually like having a sniper added to my faction even though the main focus of 91st is scouting ahead on our Speeder bikes, If anything were to change i would want something more along the lines of helping our roles, such as for us maybe some sort of tool we can use to repair/maintain our speeders and possibly incorporate that into our RP.  And lets hope it wouldn't cause anything like what the Bacta bombs were doing.

• The Garnut

Kind of a pointless to make a post asking for "uniqueness" without clarifying what you'd like to see instead. If you'd like to revise T1 classes, feel free to suggest specific changes, instead of just flat out saying "change it"