DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Back from Military School (actual giveaway forreal)

22 hours ago, Eben said:

(Soooo, last time i left, I promised I would do a giveaway, but a lot of my plans got flooded by me going to Youth Challenge.

So I promise this time it will actually happen, and more details down below)

So, for a lot of you who don't know me, I am Eben, an old community admin and player on the server.  I have a long list of shit I've done, but either know me or don't by now.   I've been with this community for over 2 years roughly, and I've honestly been a bit of a crybaby bitch in the past saying "I'm leaving this place! Fuck you all!"  But every time I usually come back, kinda like a kid who runs away from home for like a hour. 

Anywho, about me:

I've played 6,300 hours on Garry's Mod for over 6 years now, traveling from community to community, etc.

Been everything from Community Owner to a Mod over the years.

Helped out a lot of communities in my past to help moderate.

Where did I go for the past 6 months?

Well, I am gonna drop some real personal deep shit, but if you are interested, go ahead and read.

So, for a lot of you who known me before, many knew I had a drug addiction while playing on Garnet.  By the time January, I was popping xans, snorting coke, drinking my life away, and smoking all the time.   I use to be in okay shape back in Sophomore year, but once I dropped out the next year, my life hard plummeted.   By the time hit it January, I weighed 309 exactly.  Two years before that, I weighed 240.    So I wanted to change my life.  Luckily, their is a program that I found interested in called Youth Challenge.  It is a program that is runned by that National Guard, in which it is 5 and half months of quasi military.  I went through a lot of the APFT training, got my GED, and learned a lot of discipline while in there.  I was a Plt. Sgt, CO, and Permanent CAO in my Company.  I worked on doing Drill and Ceremony (To the NG standards, basic 30 drill movements), so I learned how to march, and how to march people around (as a Plt, Sgt.).  I also lead in several company formations.  Overall, the program saved my life, and if I didn't join it, I was gonna go down a worse road than I was already on.  As of the day I got back home (June 16) I weigh now 232 pounds.

Yall want to see some real embarrassing photos of me?  I know you all wanna see it so here: 

This was my platoon of 45 Strong, we broke a shit ton of records there, and we are known as "the best platoon" to have ever been in the program.  A lot of these boys came from shit places, some from barely functioning homes on reservations.  All of these are my family, and we went through hell to get the name of the best platoon. HLlnQ8y.jpg

this is golden.  Yes, that was my fatass on the left, dw my hair wasnt actually like that, I was wearing a beanie all day, and you take off you hat while under cover of a building (military protocol.) I also didn't get to shave for 3 days,  so I look like i just came back from the backwoods of Kentucky or some shit.  Anywho that sexy best on the right was 4months in.  Around that time i was weighing in about 240-250 ish, so that was a big accomplishment for me.   Hell, while I was there, my first mile was 16:50 minutes (yikes.) . But my last one was a 7:45 minute mile.  Big facts.

EviNd8M.jpg

Now for the sexy beast you have been waiting for ? this is currently me weighing in at 230. here to steal ya girll.

irKopVE.jpg

Okay, so I know a lot of you are like "yo it says giveaway in the title so whats going on with that?????"

So heres the thing, last time I didn't have enough time to do it. so I'mma do it officially.

So heres what you could win:

One 100$ Steam Gift Card

One Donation Gift (your choice)

One Game on Steam (60 bucks max.)

Down below, comment a number a between 1 and 1000.  Closest 3 will win.  If someone nails the number, you win 2 prizes.

Simple shit, yeah?

Anywho, love this community and you guys.  Hopefully you will see me on soon.

Take care with much love, 

-Eben, Former COL Rangers, Former Admin on DarkRP, Former Mod on MRP

Ayyy welcome back my guy. We should play some Rust or something sometime.

Update on the giveaway!

So the giveaway is gonna end August 3, as that is when I get paid.

So, newer additions to the giveway:

As before, the closet to guess the number will win the 3 main prizes, but the next closet 3 will also will also have a choice of winning:

A 20 Dollar Steam Gift Card

20 Dollar Donation to Garnet

20 Dollar Steam Game

so guess away, and tell ya friends!