DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Warn appeal.- BruhhYouMad

BruhhYouMad

2 minutes ago, BruhhYouMad said:

He never talked to me until after i said what i said

disrespecting staff on duty is dis in ooc due to the fact that staff are not role-playing, and anything you say to them is interpreted as out of character. 

he did not have to speak to you. that was just an example.

Edited by Zaroni Pepperoni

1- dude i caught you this morning putting a prop in the street and moving it all over as a mayor and i told you to stop you said bitch when i brought you to a roof 

•                                                                                                        I Trust Hot girl 
Edited by Hydrashark
  • DarkRP Administration Team

@Spilq2 i never made a actual report only asked hot girl if it was allowed in teamspeak hot girl was confused so i told her to tp to me and hot girl flew to the base aruguing with bruhh about it hot girl then tp me to his base and told me to say yes that it was a sit on bruhh i have vide recording im uploading right now

• Agree 1

-1 (No offense bruhh just my opinion.)

7 minutes ago, Zaroni Pepperoni said:

-1 when staff on duty comes and talks to you, it instantly becomes a sit. all conversations with staff on duty are OOC by their definition, so disrespecting them is dis in sit or dis in ooc, whichever you prefer. in regards to if someone reported you, we have rules on failbases for a reason. the reason staff dont have sits for rdm or nlr without a report, is because you dont understand the situation in order to make a judgement. however with failbase, there is no such problems, as a failbase is a failbase regardless of reason. if a staff member asks you to fix it, you do so. 

Pepperoni has a good point, we know you make great bases but making a skybase is still bad, and insulting them while they are in a way creating a sit because of this is a bit depressing. To think I was known for insulting people when I got angry. Otherwise, just try to make your points @BruhhYouMad @HOT-GIRL and if possible try to work this out.

Personally I support Hot-Girl since being called a bitch just cause you are trying to solve this is rude.

2 minutes ago, Chawhead said:

@Spilq2 i never made a actual report only asked hot girl if it was allowed in teamspeak hot girl was confused so i told her to tp to me and hot girl flew to the base aruguing with bruhh about it hot girl then tp me to his base and told me to say yes that it was a sit on bruhh i have vide recording im uploading right now

Thank you @Chawhead if you could send me that clip that would be great.

Just now, BruhhYouMad said:

Thank you @Chawhead if you could send me that clip that would be great.

weather or not a report was made is irrelevant. to my knowlage, you had a failbase. as such a report is not required in such a situation. if this is an incorrect interpretation please tell me in forum dms, as i dont want to continue adding topics over and over to this thread. 

• Agree 1

Accepted

Since there was no report no punishments should have been given for "diss in sit" even if your Staff On Duty.

The warn will be removed by tomorrow but will be replaced with a fail base warn.

Next time please don't use vulgar language towards our staff team.

@eXg-Buddha @proggy Lock and move please.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to overrule this one. As Zaroni mentioned above, when a staff member comes to you in order to resolve a problem or answer a question, it becomes OOC, or out of character. Personally, I wouldn't have warned Bruh because I don't mind if I'm called a stupid bitch. However, HotGirl obviously took offense and warned you properly. Either Diss in Sit or Diss in OOC would have been an applicable warning. The warn will stay. 

• Like 1
  • Winner 1