Add moneys rewards

DuckyRU

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
3 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

It's a cool suggestion but Garnet always stated this would be impossible to do with the current war system

I’ve never heard that. He’s said that adding extra experience to kills on objectives and capping objectives was impossible.

+1 Fantastic suggestion! Giving players a great incentive to play war and get kills. 

I don’t think it would be impossible to code. If it were impossible to code, we could set up something where you get kill points for each kill then you can cash in the kill points or something along those lines.

Edited by RegretTheManEater

+1, would love to see something like this implemented. Obviously, it cannot be too much money, but a small amount like 30-50 dollars per kill would be great. Keep up these amazing suggestions ducky! You should ask Jim if you can apply for staff! 

• Toxic 4
2 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

+1, would love to see something like this implemented. Obviously, it cannot be too much money, but a small amount like 30-50 dollars per kill would be great. Keep up these amazing suggestions ducky! You should ask Jim if you can apply for staff! 

why tf did so many people react negatively to this lmao

+1 though, cool idea. Not sure if it could be implemented because I thought Garnet said it couldn't be done, but if it can it'd be a cool thing to have.

Edited by PrisonNightmare
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
16 minutes ago, PrisonNightmare said:

why tf did so many people react negatively to this lmao

The clearly satirical ending. Most of us genuinely feel as though this is a good idea. At 9 years old, there 0 reason to push him towards applying.

• Spicy 1
9 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

The clearly satirical ending. Most of us genuinely feel as though this is a good idea. At 9 years old, there 0 reason to push him towards applying.

I wasn't trying to be satirical with it ;(. I thought it was a good suggestion, and from someone at that age providing suggestions like this, as well as the commentary he contributes and the actual intelligence he has, I could see him as a staff member. That's why I asked to clear it with Jim to see if he would be given a shot. 

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, eXg-Buddha said:

I wasn't trying to be satirical with it ;(. I thought it was a good suggestion, and from someone at that age providing suggestions like this, as well as the commentary he contributes and the actual intelligence he has, I could see him as a staff member. That's why I asked to clear it with Jim to see if he would be given a shot. 

The kid parades around appointing wizard ranks, ignorant to the actual nature of the names... I support Ducky and this suggestion wholeheartedly, but to support him applying for staff just ain’t it.

• Informative 1
2 hours ago, 0zzy said:

The kid parades around appointing wizard ranks, ignorant to the actual nature of the names... I support Ducky and this suggestion wholeheartedly, but to support him applying for staff just ain’t it.

I agree ozzy I am not right for staff really the only thing I do for garnet is try and make others happy and laff

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, DuckyRU said:

I agree ozzy I am not right for staff really the only thing I do for garnet is try and make others happy and laff

And you do a damn good job Ducky. Thank you for the laughs you bring.