Fetns LOA

In-game name: DTA Fetn Deviluke 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:220893720
In-game rank: VIPMOD
Timezone: PST
Length of LOA: 2 weeks 
Reason: Just got doxxed and dont really feel too well. been thinking more depressed and thinking about cutting and ending it all a lot just need to get away for a couple weeks..... thanks 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Hey dawg, I know I don't play darkRP and really know anybody over there including you. But I can tell you that there are much better alternatives than starting/continuing to cut. Please don't do that, talk to someone.  I push you to stop what you're doing and call this number 1-800-273-8255. Don't feel like talking to some professional or whatever I completely understand. This whole community as a whole is here for you especially myself. I just sent you a friend request on steam along with messaging you here on the forums. All I am asking for you to do is reach out. Keep your head high king, don't let that crown slide off!

• Like 1
Guest proggy

Hey man, we already talked a bit about this earlier. I hope our talk helped, and that you remember what I said when things get dark. You've been a good friend of mine for about a year now, and I'm always here for you if you need a chat. You know how to get ahold of me, and I hope you don't hesitate to reach out if you need help. Above anything though, I hope you seek professional help, because they can equip you with many tools to win the fight against depression. I'm going to check on you periodically during your LOA, and if you need any more time just let me know. Dont worry about the well-being of the server in the mean-time, just take care of yourself.

I understand the kind of situation you're in, and many of my friends have been in similar situations. You've always been really cool with me, even when I was fresh to the server. You're one of the people that convinced me to be staff here and actually stick around on the server. Before then I had always just server hopped. You're greatly appreciated as a friend, and i wish you the best of luck in recovering from this. I hope to see you back soon man.

4 minutes ago, Endemic_Zed said:

I understand the kind of situation you're in, and many of my friends have been in similar situations. You've always been really cool with me, even when I was fresh to the server. You're one of the people that convinced me to be staff here and actually stick around on the server. Before then I had always just server hopped. You're greatly appreciated as a friend, and i wish you the best of luck in recovering from this. I hope to see you back soon man.

thanks my guy also dont get removed from the staff team while im gone | i trained you better than that 

Your not allowed to die cuz there is alot of anime and still SAO's new season coming out you have to stay to see all the great things.  Hope you get better man really don't like friends being in a bad state hit me up if you ever wanna talk ❤️ 

6 hours ago, eXg-Buddha said:

When you have the chance, talk to me. We are not so different, and I know what you're going through. Don't let one obstacle stop you in your tracks man. We all love you, and love spending time with you. Take care Fetn, and see you soon.

I'll talk to you when I can but I am doing a lot better than I was doing yesterday so don't worry I'm not that fucked in the head anymore 

6 hours ago, JesseN said:

Listen Fetn, I need you, we talk nearly every day. You help me with hydra, You help everyone when times are low,  Don't do anything stupid.

On this I can't really promise the dont do anything stupid part.... but I'll still be in the discord.

18 minutes ago, Yui_ said:

Your not allowed to die cuz there is alot of anime and still SAO's new season coming out you have to stay to see all the great things.  Hope you get better man really don't like friends being in a bad state hit me up if you ever wanna talk ❤️ 

Thanks yui I'll hit you up if I need to talk to you