DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

This was difficult...

I don't even know how to start this. I've tried several times but I cant find the balance between emotional and how I want to formally want to express myself. I'm going to simply put it as I am resigning from SSO.

My reason simply being I lost the love for the faction, never the people. It wasn't an issue with leadership, the enlisted, it all just boiled down to I couldn't really be the leader I aspired to be in SSO. It was a lot more than just a faction to me, it was people that I loved playing with everyday. But as an officer I burnt myself out and then could not keep up to my standards. I wanted to make a lot of change, for the better in my eyes but that wasn't my job to take part in.

Ethan had some words with me that I will stick with. "The faction hasn't changed, only you had your views on it has". This is truly the case, as SSO has not really changed only my view and my impact on it has changed. So before I deal any damage to a blooming faction, I will be resigning.

As for me I will be kicking it in RU still, most likely on 2GA just to play with my friends and be the leader I can be without having people rely on me. I'm sorry to everyone who thought I could ride this through to the end, and I'm especially sorry to my brothers in SSO. This was my first SOC faction but god damn it was a blast, until the end where I lost my drive and that is all on me.

I just wanted to shout out a few people in SSO who really had an impact on me.

@Nexus You left around the time I was hitting SSP, and it was a huge bummer for me. You really were a natural born leader and you helped me really inspire to be a LT just like you. I'm glad we talk more now when you're around, I hope to keep having good times with ya.

@GarnetGaming | Medinator I got into the faction and you were caught up in real life trouble. I took you in like a little brother and I hope I was able to show you the good in not throwing your life away. I love you man and I hope you can keep figuring stuff out.

@Catfisher We never fully clicked together but we stood side by side for a long time and we had lots of good times. I'm glad you finally caved and joined MRP and I hope you continue to shape SSO the way you have been.

@{GG} Windows Second in command! You have been doing a great job leading, and I was always happy to report to you when Ethan wasn't around, Keep doing your shit man I'm gonna miss you. Especially that sound board.

@.br0ken My brother, I love you. You are the perfect SSO member in every meaning of the definition. In wars, you were always reliable. Whenever I asked something from you, it was almost always done. Out of war, you host amazing training's and are a great leader to your peers. Be the LT I couldn't have been, make SSO proud! Contact me when you can bro ❤️

@Riskii Just like br0ken, you were a brother to me. It was devastating when you left. You really have the capabilities to be a strong OPT and eventually an amazing officer. I hope you return when your school is over, you can really make SSO a better place. Love ya man.

@Tora Last but not least, I'm gonna miss you so much. I have so much fucking fun with you and I really hope we meet up in Whitby or some shit sometime soon. You're super funny and you bring nothing but positive vibes to SSO. Feel free to snapchat me whenever you want cutie.

And of course, I have to @ one last person. I owe my whole GG experience to this man.

@Ethan you raised me from the dirt in GG. From the early rank of SHS when you picked me up and starting training me for SSO. You showed me the ropes of the server, what was accepted and wasn't, and showed me what it took to be a leader. If someone was willing and dedicated to put there trust in you, you should be willing to invest the time back into them. And that is exactly what you did to me. I looked up to you, and you trained me to be one of your best. Ever since I was a JSG in SSO, you showed me how much respect could be earned if you had the right mindset. You not only benefited me in SSO and GG, but made me a better person in real life. At the end of the day, you really founded what I have now, and I can't express how thankful I am for the great times you provided me. I'm sorry I let you down and we did not see eye to eye on the faction anymore. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and I hope you never ever get discouraged, what you do is fucking amazing, no matter what shit people have to talk. I am sorry.

Thanks for the hundreads of hours you guys provided me, see you guys around GG and RU ❤️

Cheers,

- Yax

Edited by Yazmo ☣
  • Like 5

Dude now I'm gonna cry too.

It makes me sad that you decided to leave SSO, but I know that all you have in store for whatever you choose to focus on next is hard-work, dedication, and lots of love. From my time on MRP, I've noticed that the best leaders are the most dedicated ones. If this is true, then you are definitely high on that list. I hope you find something to put as much, or even more effort in as you did SSO, and I hope you decide to chill with us every once and a while too.

Good Luck and Well Wishes to you. Cya Yax.

1 minute ago, YeetMeister said:

? not tagged cuz I haven’t been on in 2 weeks

but damn, dude. Good luck in 2GA, though. At least you’re still Russian ?

Yeet you follow under the same category as completely and 100% reliable. You were everything I asked of you, and you managed to keep the Training Branch active even when I was set to leader of it. Keep doing the great work I hope one day you can be the leader of it too ?

20 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Damn son you were real chill and shit, and I didnt get to take your SMG whitelist ;( it isn't goodbye tho you should still hit us up in snap and in TS. Stay up son. 

I actually forgot to include you. You were what I wanted the OPTs to play like. You were always doing your best to benefit SSO in wars, great, communication, aiming, and to top it off great game sense/mobility. Thanks for being someone I could rely on. See you around ?

You did great during your time in SSO, and I am sad to hear that it has come to an end. The effort you put in before and while you were in SSO was inspiring, and you accomplished a lot during your time as an Operative. You made SSO a better place with your daily activity, and improvement in learning and growing as a leader. I appreciate your self-reflection and reasoning, you are a powerful character, and I know that wherever you go next, you will do great.

• Like 2

Wow yax it's hard to see you go you honestly changed my life for how you supported me in my down fall and I mean if you think about it if I made a mistake and continued forth a worst route from there I could be dead but besides that you were like the big brother even though you came after me we had some good times man and some good laughs I wish you best of luck wherever you go in GG and in life do visit sometimes