DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Buddha Formal Report

Vibe

Unfortunately, Mrp situations don't  have an effect on DRP, bans don't  transfer between servers unless community. However if garnet says other wise then otherwise will happen. But likely due to all above reasons being from Mrp and TTT I don't  see a reason to force him out. While yes he is toxic at times he also is a darn good manager over here.

Edited by DepressionBird
(I'm expecting yall to cringe react and disagree react btw mrp guys)
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 5
1 minute ago, DepressionBird said:

Mrp situations don't  have an effect on DRP

They might not transfer over but his reputation and status on everyone will be changed. He may do some unrational decisions since he got banned on mrp and TTT and the other things has happened. 

But right now I am suggesting that Buddha does take a break for a bit it isn't doing much since hes been with the community and holding on for so long and just needs a little bit of a break. 

2 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

all above reasons being from Mrp and TTT

These reasons were to show what he could do on drp and what he has done on other servers.

3 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

While yes he is toxic at times he also is a darn good manager over here.

Well no offense to Buddha but he is toxic sometimes and his humor can be a bit dark and bad. But he has made and in the works of making rules that effect people basing. Like the fact that he is gonna make rules to basing when he never bases and such he only raids. But when he does raid he sits at your fast door until someone presses the button to get in so he can use the ares. With him doing this type of stuff and not basing I don't really see why he should effect the basing rules since he never bases at all. He specifically hates people that make bases that are basically impossible but the reason people make those bases is to have some fun while creating bases and making those bases hard to raid. That is all my opinion but I say he should take a break for a bit. 

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Vivianne said:

When you are Manager it is expected of you to still continue to act civil on ALL servers that Garnet has. You're executive staff so you represent the community. It's as simple as that.

I agree but we can't  force him to have a leave due to that reason.

• Disagree 2

Neutral, I'll just be giving some personal experience and opinions. I met Buddha in January of this year, i had just became DRP staff and he was training me. That Buddha was kind, welcoming, and was a good role model. Since then it's been different, when Buddha came back to staff he quickly went through the ranks and became Manager in about 2 months. We all respected and enjoyed Buddha's company and thought of him in a positive light. Recently Buddha's actions have been very questionable, from the Hacking, to the Death threats (Whether it was joking or not), all the way to the Engima situation. I've been spectating this from afar and I see Buddha getting caught in a vicious cycle of fucking up over and over. I think It would be a good Idea for Buddha to take a break and come back after a little. I've always liked Buddha and still do and continue to consider him my friend, but wrong is wrong. Currently Buddha is in the wrong. Ultimately the Death threat situation is done with and he served his punishment, The hacking accusation has been cleared and he has been found not guilty, and the Engima thing is over. Now that's just my experience with Buddha/My opinions. 

12 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

Unfortunately, Mrp situations don't  have an effect on DRP

Apparently you don't understand what being an executive is about, as an executive he is expected to uphold the Maturity and Seriousness throughout all servers. If he shows incompetence on one server, that reflexes on his Manager role on DRP as well. You thinking it has no effect is wrong.

Buddha I hope you start fixing things, I like you and would hope you can stay around in the community ❤️.

Edited by Aparh

+1 the "your on my hit list" is a big part of it but there is a lot of bad stuff here.

24 minutes ago, Vibe said:

Depression, Anxiety, and other mental health issues affect a high % of the US populace. Treatment can come in many different shapes and forms, but the end goal is for the person to realize that life can be whatever you make it.

People act as treatment is like going to jail or rehab. fuck you can find someone where you talk 1 on 1 and after you will feel 100%. telling someone your problems face to face will help you a bunch buddha. Take a break for a bit and come back new and fresh. 

For everyone saying that this is stuff from other servers. Here you go so he is an executive he represents ALL of DRP staff and the executives over here. The stuff thats been going on with him and mrp and TTT represents how DRP is.  So being a Manager holds you at more responsibility of not minging or getting banned at other servers related to garnet. Buddha has done a lot of shit in the past I won't bring up unless I have to but it will still transfer over since he is a manager and should be professional and not minge. The stuff he has said and done during the past 30 days and more is not good at all. So he should take a break....

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, HOT-GIRL said:

This is mostly MRP stuff this is dark RP a whole different game mode so what exactly are you trying to say here?

Bruh buddha is a executive, he should know to have a good example on other servers. If you were a manager on another server what would happen if you were doing all of this shit on other GG servers. Yes he may be a "good manager" but if he wants to be a good manager he needs to set an example to people across GG and not just DarkRP. 

Edited by Oboshi
4 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

Absolutely can. He is an executive staff, so therefor yes he does represent the community as a whole. This applies for well-known members and/or high ranking staff members. The reason why it should/will affect his position in other servers is because of the fact that he IS a manager. When new players come into the server and see a member who is well-known and holds a high position of power who creates a toxic environment on the server it will turn them away from joining the community and servers. I say this because when I held a manager position on DRP, it was still expected of me to not be toxic or troll on Garnet's MRP server. 

All in all, I say +1 to having him take a break. That is genuinely needed sometimes when people get beyond toxic. When I resigned from my manager position, I did have a perma ban because it was clear that I needed a break. Executive staff not only represent the server that they're staff on, they represent the community as well.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, HOT-GIRL said:

This is mostly MRP stuff this is dark RP a whole different game mode so what exactly are you trying to say here?

This is community wide, the issue is that buddha has been showing incompetence and a lack of maturity recently across the board. All the DRP staff need to get it out of your head that if you do shit on other GG servers it won't affect your DRP because it will. You're expected to Represented Garnet on all servers and uphold the same act whether its TTT,Rust, Or MRP. 

7 minutes ago, DepressionBird said:

Yes Garnet Literally can. No one is entitled to anything. Garnet could remove anyone or force a break for any reason. It's his servers.

This will be my last post on this topic unless i feel there is anything further that needs to be responded too. 

2 minutes ago, Oboshi said:

Bruh buddha is a executive, he should know to have a good example on another server. If you were a manager on another server what would happen if you were doing all of this shit on other GG servers. Yes he may be a "good manager" but if he wants to be a good manager he needs to set an example to people across GG and not just DarkRP. 

He never hacked thats the thing so im confused on why this is mentioned again when this situation is already taken care of.