MilitaryRP Update [05/02/2020]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Quiz System

Revised questions have been added to the pool, essentially forcing players to choose between THOROUGHLY reading the server rules, or receiving manual training.

If this change results in a drop in population, this quiz will inevitably be dumbed down to ask more essential and less specific questions

vVGyMkc.png

Courtesy of @D_Rose

War System

Patched issue where donator classes could not damage one another, or cap objectives

[BETA]

Furthering my lua coding knowledge, I got tired of waiting for our dedicated developer to modify our war system, and took the task upon myself.

During objective wars, players should now be rewarded 10XP on tick intervals for holding an objective

Players who are defending an objective will be awarded 50% extra XP per kill for doing so

These calculations may prove to be too demanding, and performance degregation will result in their removal until our new developer revamps our current war system model!

Please remember: I'm still very new at completing advanced tasks like this, and this may prove to be disastrous

• Like 7
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Creative 1
2 hours ago, Garnet said:

I'm still very new at completing advanced tasks like this, and this may prove to be disastrous

The good thing, is that you're trying, and learning from the experience.

Thanks for the update Nutman

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Window123 said:

I can still TK during war on VIP classes 

Yeah this is still an issue. The Faction classes do not have access to their /squad nor are they assigned to their respected nations (TK, radio)

• Cringe 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, Ting said:

Yeah this is still an issue. The Faction classes do not have access to their /squad nor are they assigned to their respected nations (TK, radio)

Guess you never did read the date for the update. RIP

• Haha 2
  • Winner 1
5 hours ago, Garnet said:

Patched issue where donator classes could not damage one another, or cap objectives

2 minutes ago, Ting said:

there was nothing in THIS update discussing the fixing of the VIP classes...

Ting, It's just been released.
Give Garnet a chance to breath dude.
You've made the situation known, He'll get to it soon.

• The Garnut
42 minutes ago, Ting said:

luvie, im talking about the update posted yesterday!

there was nothing in THIS update discussing the fixing of the VIP classes...

War System

This portion would fix squad integration and team chat as well. It's coming 5 /2/2020, like stated in the title, tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

Yo btw garnet, 2GA recruiter class can whitelist for the vip classes. I'm guessing it isn't ment to be that way since it can lead to abusing? not too sure about the us recruiter class but probably that aswell. 

you cant get on the class if you dont have the rank, thats how it works  on SWRP at least

• Informative 1