I am not saying goodbye based on my deployment I am saying goodbye because I was caught cheating.

It hurts me to say that it really does. The truth is I did it only one day and after I did it I felt completely awful about what I did and never did it again. Garnet Gaming is a amazing place and will hold a good spot in my heart. I have made some amazing friends and have had some incredible memories. Cheaters are awful and I cant believe I am one of them. I completely understand that you guys will be shocked to read this but I really hope y'all enjoy Garnet Gaming as much as I did.  I am sorry as well to anyone that I may ruined their experience. I just wanna thank a couple people before I leave. 

@blu  you was my first real friend on the server and best of luck to you in everything you do.

@Python Love ya man I for sure am really going to miss you 

@AwesomeAidan Amazing guy and probs one of the most respectable people in the community I hope that GB stays as awesome as it has been. 

@Toyto Gonna miss you and all of the rangers had a good time doing sims and RP with yall

@Jared Cox Dude you are a guy that can literally make anyone's day. Keep that as in life its hard to find people like you 

@Murray Bro keep grinding your a good dude as well man 

@LateWeevil Love ya man glad we could play squads and WWZ awesome guy.

I probably forgot some people but you know who you are. 

I'm sorry to disappoint some of you guys because not only did I just set a bad example for AFSOC I set a bad example for the people that actually knew me on the server. I was honored to try and get it off the ground but this ban has left it with nobody and hopefully one day it will workout.

Goodbye GG will miss ya 

Edited by blooms
update
  • Like 4
  • Cringe 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 8

it sucks to hear that you cheated then felt bad about it and stopped, i don't think i have ever heard of someone doing that before. although i don't think we have ever really talked, i've heard you were a chill person so it really is awful. good luck with your deployment homie

Edited by Flak
1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

Thats pretty sad blooms.

Why did you do it???

Idk man I wish I could tell you but it was absolutely immature on my part.  I'm honestly disappointed with myself as that isn't who I am 

• Sad 1

This sucks to hear you got caught cheating. But you only did it once and stopped because you felt bad. I never talked to you personally. But i thought you were a cool person so I'm kind of sad to see you go this out this way. but good luck on your deployment mang.

2 minutes ago, AwesomeAidan said:

It broke my heart when I was given the evidence for you hacking. You are one of the nicest and one of the most respectable dudes i have talked too in GG. I did not expect this at all and i still find it hard to believe. Hope your deployment goes well, ✌️.

Thank ya for being a hell of leader my guy. 

Just now, blooms said:

Idk man I wish I could tell you but it was absolutely immature on my part.  I'm honestly disappointed with myself as that isn't who I am 

Respectable and trusted MRP members have been put in your position many times before I'm sure in due time you'll hopefully be back with a new mindset & attitude. Hope to see you again man

Just now, horsegarrysmod said:

Respectable and trusted MRP members have been put in your position many times before I'm sure in due time you'll hopefully be back with a new mindset & attitude. Hope to see you again man

I hope to be back someday but its extremely unlikely as I don't expect anyone to forgive me. I still will talk and hangout with the people ive met and hope to be still somewhat part of the community at least on the forums  

• Like 1

It's a mistake and we all make them. That's why we're humans, we're imperfect. I know I've never met ya but I can appreciate someone who takes responsibility for their actions. Big respect for that, but I'm not surprised as I'd expect a military man to own up to their actions and mistakes. Good luck on future endeavors, and be safe on your deployment. I'm sure one day you will be able to come back.

1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

Big respect for that, but I'm not surprised as I'd expect a military man to own up to their actions and mistakes

I should've brought it up when I did it in the first place. Unfortunately, I didn't and tried to hide it and act as if nothing happened. Obviously that's not a person that is in the military should act and am ashamed of that. Hopefully one day I can comeback though 

• Like 1