Aparh- Game Master Application

Aparh

In-game name: Padawan III Aparh ( or just Aparh)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:166093074
Warns:0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?:| Padawan III Aparh has played for 445:59:49.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?Yes
Referral(s): None
Past experiences as a Game Master: None 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? For one I'm a very dedicated and active player of the SWRP Community, I'm constantly on from about 1pm to 10pm at night whether the population is high or low. I have the critical thinking and creative skills to successfully come up with a event and execute properly, If something were to go wrong I'm always ready to improvise and have a backup plan. Currently there is a need of more GM's to help boost the amount of Events going on so more players are bought in. I'm a mature person and pretty laid-back for the most part, I understand when it's time to act serious and when messing around is okay. I'm able to listen to how the community feels and take that feedback to help further better future events. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? One time banned on DRP for AccMass.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 6+ Hours Daily.

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?: The responsibilities of a Game Master are pretty simple but very important to the success of the server. Game masters simply put have the role of helping supply well thought out and executed events and help bring more RP into the server. GM's Should also be constantly encouraging others to do PassiveRP and teach users how to properly do PassiveRP. Game Masters need to be active, creative, and constantly listening to feedback. SWRP Especially runs on events, If the Community feels a certain way about something that happened in the event, GM's should be able to take that criticism  and implement it into their next Event.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team: As a Part of the Game Masters team I would contribute to RP not only by helping host events and coming up with ideas but contributing to the Main server's RP which is a huge part of the server currently. There's a lot of Passive RP that can be created without having to go to off world events and I'm always open to helping players do that. I'm constantly learning new things about how to Role-play, I feel using the information i would be able to not only help other players learn more about role-playing but also be able to help implement the information into events to make them more exciting.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

This event would take course over 2 days on the server and require a decent amount of players.

Day 1:(Main Event portion) The event would start off on the main server, Cad bane would sneak into base trying to get to the Jedi temple and successfully infiltrate and steal a Holocron. He would be caught and there would be a Galaxy wide hunt for him, while clones and Jedi are trying to fight Cad Bane he successfully escapes. However, another issue arouse during the heist. Command at Anaxes gets word that one of the Clones helped successfully sneak Cad Bane into the Base/Jedi temple. ( RP Created in this situation is the Heist/Battle) 

Day 1: (Passive RP Portion) Now that Anaxes is on high alert because of the word of an intruder constant Searches in bunks are appearing along with questioning. Throughout the Long day after the invasion people are going to Med bay and receiving treatment after the fight. Except one of the Clones appear to have a Communications Device on them. After this is found he is bought up to the Brig Where shock troopers Interrogate the prisoner and try to find any information. After Interrogation they came out with the Information that Cad Bane has escaped to Arquitens. In news of this Information, the whole anaxes base starts to Gear up in the armory and prepare for battle. ( There is a lot of Passive RP involved in this part of the event, Shock/Navy do interrogation/Searches, Medicals have Medical RP in Medbay, and Finally the Armory RP which will be new but fun) 

All of Day 1 Should be done throughout the day with supervision of a GM helping guide the Process. 

Day 2: (Main Event Portion) All of Anaxes base boards the Venator in prepare for the search of Cad Bane on Arquitens, On the venator standard procedures and Passive RP is done while clones prepare for the Assault. After the Venator the map will be switched to Arquitens and the Assault will begin, It will be up to the Battalion Leaders/Navy to devise a plan to find Cad Bane. Once all Battalions deploy one will encounter Cad Bane, He will be with himself and a Droid army. Once the battle is completed the Battalions successfully capture Cad bane along with the Holocron and return to the venator. Once on the Venator Cad bane is locked in the Brig and the Holocron is safely stored away. However, before being able to jump into Hyperspace an attack is launched on the Venator is hopes of rescuing Cad Bane. The Droid army is invading the Venator along with the General Grievous. General Grievous  and his droid army successfully Rescue Cad Bane and Flee, but not without leaving Extensive damage to troops and the Engines on board.  (There is Recon RP, PvE/PvP, Shock RP [Making Sure cad bane doesn't escape].

Day 2:( Passive RP Portion) After the attack from General Grievous and his army he left devastating damage to the Venator's Engine and Hyperspace function along with plenty of wounded or dead Troops. It will be up to the 327th Battalion to successfully fix the Venator's Engine and Hyperspace function within a short period of time, the navy on board fears them being stranded any Longer on without these repairs could be there end. Meanwhile, the Medbay will be packed with Injured or Dead soldiers in need of immediate medical attention. ( Again you got some Medical RP in there, Along with technician RP for 327th)

Even if this GM App doesn't get accepted, All GM's Are welcome to use any of these events If they'd like.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale:

1) On world Event: The base of Anaxes is undergoing drills, Each battalion has been sent out to search and clear a certain part of the map, as one of the battalions is clearing they come to find a piece of information hinting that a droid army was recently in the area. All battalions are ordered to return to base, but when they arrive they soon find out that the base has been taken over by droids and they must clear all sections of the base and regain control. ( This event is great because he can be done using absolutely 0 GM’s and using just the automatic droid Invasion System. 

2) Off world: When the Anaxes base gets a tip of Count Dooku hiding out on Geonosis they start gearing up to engage and try to take the Count into custody. Soon to find out that Count Dooku has been developing a secret underground Droid factory and is planning a large attack on the republic. The Destruction of this Factory is vital, as if it continues on millions of new droids will be produced.

3) On world: A Droid invasion happens and one of the Padawans have been kidnapped, 91st and 41st get sent out on BARC’s to recon the area and try to find a sign of where they were taken. After searching they find that there’s a Prison outpost that seems to be holding the Padawan. Anaxes Base prepares for a Rescue mission. After successfully saving the Padawan and clearing the outpost they find some crucial information on the Wanted Bounty hunter Cad Bane’s location.

4)  Off World ( This event goes along with number 3): Using the piece of information found after rescuing the Padawan information that Cad bane is on the planet Monsglacia. Anaxes Base loads up in the venator and prepares an assault mission on the planet. However, after arriving they find a Civilian population, so 104th is ordered to protect and help evacuate the Civilians while the rest of the battalions go after Cad bane.

5) On World:The Assassin Asajj Ventress breaks into the Anaxes base with a droid army, her goal is to kill the On sight Admiral. Shock Troopers must do all in their power to save the Admiral, While shock troopers are charged with that goal. The rest of the Clone troopers must fight off the Droid army and successfully make them retreat and save the admiral. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

As much as id love to +1 you Aparh because your ideas seem fun,  lately you've just been  starting a fair share of useless ooc arguments that no one else needs nor wants to be apart of. Sometimes you can also be slightly immature, and don't get me wrong, i'm all for messing around, but thats better saved for early mornings, or late at night, not peak times. If you change your behavior IG(which shouldn't be hard, just think before you post in ooc), i will change this. You earned this +1 Aparh. Good luck.

Edited by Bortnik
He earned the +1
  • Agree 3
19 minutes ago, Bortnik said:

lately you've just been  starting a fair share of useless ooc arguments

You're correct and I've acknowledged this, My temper recently has been a little short fused due to IRL Stress/anger, I'll be working on this and refraining from taking this out IG.

Edited by Aparh
  • Agree 1