What is your favorite GG moment

Bortnik

Alrighty Garnet gamers, we’re back at it again with the new original(I hope) topic.

Today’s topic will be recounting your favorite garnet moment on any of the servers. (Videos and pics would be nice)

Personally, and I know a lot of others may not be able to choose just one memory, so if you want you can put a handful of them.

Im just going to go with my most recent memory and that was about 5 days ago, Garnet hopped on SWRP and he was talking about how Phantom needed to increase his activity, or else he’s gonna get someone new. Then after all of us were like 0.0 Garnet set him to user for a few seconds and got us even more 👀. Then he set him back, I said “I’m gonna get a donation feed”, and then said “wait I mean purchase of virtual goods”. Garnet said “Fuck Bortnik”, then proceeded to set me to user. It was at that moment, I decided to find a way to prank garnet, but that never happened cause he promoted me to Mod.

I dont have a clip but back when charikar was first released the boys on RU were getting our asses kicked and Garnet was in the chat, so as a joke I decided to ask him to spawn in a bunch of ares shrikes, and Garnet spawned in about 100 of them which lead to quite a fun war.

Archived