Vergos Ban Appeal

In-game name: Vergo
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:57143898
Staff members in-game name: Grace
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):   Grace it won't let me go on the DarkRP Bans page @Grace
Date & Time of incident: 10:58 PM
Timezone: PST
Ban Reason: NLR + LTAP
How long were you banned for?:  2116 Minutes
Proof of Ban:  Here is proof I was outside the entire time and he kept killing me while outside : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2093126440    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2093134131
What happened? (include any proof): I raided this base and I got killed so I waited outside and this dude kept coming out side killing me my internet turns off at 11 so I got disconnected at 11 and I wasn't even in a sit at the time which isn't LTAP
Why should your ban be removed?: It was RDM in the first place and I didn't leave during the sit and I was waiting for my raid counter to go off so I can raid again so I waited outside there was no KOS outside there was only a KOS Inside sign infront of the door also

Edited by TheRealVergo
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
4 minutes ago, TheRealVergo said:

I wasn't even in a sit at the time which isn't LTAP

For future reference, you don’t need to be in a sit for it to be LTAP. Any broken rule followed by you disconnecting before or during a sit is considered LTAP.

3 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

For future reference, you don’t need to be in a sit for it to be LTAP. Any broken rule followed by you disconnecting before or during a sit is considered LTAP.

Alright, sorry I was just told that but I guess that's not true lol

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
1 minute ago, TheRealVergo said:

Alright, sorry I was just told that but I guess that's not true lol

Just a quick example to hopefully show you why.

If someone just RDM’s and then immediately disconnects, they could say “Oh I didn’t LTAP because you never got me in a sit!” 

3 minutes ago, TheRealVergo said:

What happened? (include any proof): I raided this base and I got killed so I waited outside and this dude kept coming out side killing me my internet turns off at 11 so I got disconnected at 11 and I wasn't even in a sit at the time which isn't LTAP
Why should your ban be removed?: It was RDM in the first place and I didn't leave during the sit and I was waiting for my raid counter to go off so I can raid again so I waited outside

You just admitted to breaking NLR and disconnecting, Unfortunately there isnt a real way to prove that your internet cuts out at 11PM.

( Just wanted to put that out there )

@Grace Your side of the story please.

-LASDSheriffDog

1 minute ago, LASDSheriffDog said:

You just admitted to breaking NLR and disconnecting, Unfortunately there isnt a real way to prove that your internet cuts out at 11PM.

( Just wanted to put that out there )

@Grace Your side of the story please.

-LASDSheriffDog

I didn't break nlr I was waiting outside and I got killed from a proctive drone they can't mug or raid so I didn't get mugged there was no valid reason to kill me at the time

Edited by TheRealVergo
1 minute ago, MeLikeFood said:

Gonna put this out there im not saying im a witness but when i was basing with them there was a kos in alley sign so that could be why you were killed to begin with

That most of been a different time because when I went there was no kos in alley sign only a kos inside sign I might have a ss of it lemme check 

(Edit: I don't have a ss of the sign)

Edited by TheRealVergo
Just now, TheRealVergo said:

That most of been a different time because when I went there was no kos in alley sign only a kos inside sign I might have a ss of it lemme check 

yeah like i said when i was but things change anyways we need to stop responding to this untill @Grace can tell thier side

Guest proggy
Just now, MeLikeFood said:

Gonna put this out there im not saying im a witness but when i was basing with them there was a kos in alley sign so that could be why you were killed to begin with

Under the new rules, this would not be allowed, they can't own that alley anymore. You can only build and KOS within purchasable doors now.

13 minutes ago, proggy said:

Under the new rules, this would not be allowed, they can't own that alley anymore. You can only build and KOS within purchasable doors now.

Just to back this up 

"KOS lines only apply to interiors. "

It says this on the rules page

•  
26 minutes ago, TheRealVergo said:

I didn't break nlr I was waiting outside and I got killed from a proctive drone they can't mug or raid so I didn't get mugged there was no valid reason to kill me at the time

You returned to the area of your death, If it was past the 3 minutes for the New Life Rule then it was unjustified, But sometimes if you return and you get killed it shows you returning to and the time frame between deaths we can see if NLR was broken. Ontop of you admitting " I was waiting outside and I got killed from a protective drone "

Apologies for writing this but I felt like it needed to be said, I will stop posting on this topic and will leave it to @Grace for evidence

-LASDSheriffDog

I had gotten a sit that someone else was handling before they had disconnected. However you and the reporter had disconnected but the reporter did reconnect and report you. I waited to see if you would reconnect but you did not.

Here's a screenshot from the logs of you breaking NLR.

644e9d0d564ddc4c18c08cf112be1561.png

Here's the log saying you disconnected.

87a96a8a363c264cfec7b86d623e2813.png

Edited by Grace