eli_

• Forums Moderator

In-game name: 41st CDR 1004 Gree

SteamID STEAM_0:1:441740126

Warns: 0

Timezone: MST

Playtime?:
246:46:08.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.

Referral(s): bishopil and Bortnik. 

Past experiences as staff: S. Mod on Garnet DRP #1.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

When I first joined the server, I didn’t have too high expectations since it was basically brand new and the first SWRP server I joined was a shitshow. I joined in, passed the quiz, and started exploring. I realized I was being followed by some random CT who pulled out his weapon and killed around 5-6 people. The staff who was online at the time was AFK and he just kept RDMing, several people, before he was stopped after about 10 minutes. I do not want these mingy unassigned troopers to ruin our experiences any longer. Also, since the server being short-staffed I believe I could make more of a difference than I ever could. All I want to do is provide an amazing RP community for everyone to enjoy.

I have tried other SWRP’s in the past and nothing compares to Garnets SWRP. The community is helpful, and super chill. I want to play my part to help the server day in day out. Anytime people have needed help in OOC I have taken it personally to go to them and help them with whatever they didn’t understand. Most players when they join just immediately skim over the rules or just don’t read them at all. I want to go to the players and help them understand the way we RP on the server and help them truly understand the rules on SWRP and understand how to RP in a professional manner. I want to be the person who will make them have an amazing experience on the server and I believe I could do it as staff.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Other than my DRP #1 application, no.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Several hours a day. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play the piano and I fish.

Did you read the staff rules?: 41st CDR 1004 Gree.

+1, you've proved you are dedicated to SWRP, only problem i have with you is your somewhat lack of communication(ie: inform phantom/bishop/jackal whenever you wont be on for a certain period of time) with people outside of the 41st. So try to improve on that.

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator
4 minutes ago, Barnet said:

+1, you've proved you are dedicated to SWRP, only problem i have with you is your somewhat lack of communication(ie: inform phantom/bishop/jackal whenever you wont be on for a certain period of time) with people outside of the 41st. So try to improve on that.

Yeah didn't know I was gonna be gone Saturday. Sorry about that. I'll be sure to inform one of the higher ups the next time I go MIA for a day. Thank you for the +1.

• The Garnut

Accepted

I'm not sure if you resigned from DarkRP in order to play on StarwarsRP, but needless to say, you've been an overall positive member in our community, welcome to our team!

• Like 3

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines