GoG emptyy

2 hours ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

Playtime?:

/playtime (name)

Why should we choose you over other applicants? well im very active and i have no life ive been on this server 247 and i realy want to be staff ive benn staff on other servers but there pretty toxic you guys have a great comunity and i want to be a part it 

this part is minimum 2 paragraphs

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

this isn't your steamed, /id (name)

Did you read the staff rules?:yes

please re read them.

Edit - purple_gm_doc1.png

Edited by Spilq2
51 minutes ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

:12 to 24 hrs i have no life.

I think you need to see a doctor if you are going to be playing on the server as a staff member 24 hours a day with no sleep at all. 

52 minutes ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

Please re read them you might’ve missed something important

52 minutes ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

Past experiences as staff: on different servers

Can you please specify what servers you were staff on and optionally say what rank you got to?

54 minutes ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

yes when i was level 10 i left the game durring a raid i am sorry please have mercy

It’s... not against the rules dude.

Now if I wanted to I could nitpick every single thing wrong with those paragraphs but I am stuck on a phone writing this so it would take me a hefty minute. But in short, they are terrible. 

56 minutes ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

After reading everything on your staff app I do not believe this for a SECOND I am 15 and still have made an app that was decent enough to be accepted

-1, your paragraphs need major major MAJOR work on them and I do not believe that you are 16. Good luck.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, MeLikeFood said:

-1 reasons above

5 minutes ago, ajbedhead13 said:

-1 reasons above also

Lets make our -1's not just be "-1 reasons above"  instead give criticism or be of risk of a forum warning 🙂

• Agree 2

Okay.....I dont even know where to start so I'll start with this.

Reasons why you're application deserves to be failed automatically is that your application took about 5 minutes to make let alone took me a minute or less to read, 

Incorrect SteamID

You put in your app you're 16 yet you have run on sentences along with no capitalizations or apostrophes in most of your app,

8 hours ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:12 to 24

Huh....How are you going to be online for 24 hours a day, Would love to see a realistic answer for that.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? no

Tell us about yourself and what you do when you aren't home or sports or something.

Are you sure you read the staff rules all the way?

8 hours ago, Spilq2 said:

Edit - purple_gm_doc1.png

-LASDSheriffDog

9 hours ago, jerrydavid2414 said:

ive read  %90 percent of all the rules and studied them I'm very mature and will not judge or pick sides of a sit i will make sure each person gets to share there own side. ive been staff before but of all servers this is the best and nicest community by far.

I'm going to have to -1 because not only have you admitted that you've ignored 10% of the rules, you didn't apply in the correct format and seemed to have missed some of the Staff Rules.
You entirely missed the "Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]" part of the app.

I think if you put a little more time, thought, and study a little bit more of the rules you'll have a better chance when you reapply.

Guest proggy

Denied

Next time simply edit your app to address the concerns the community point out instead of erasing the entire app.

You may reapply in 72 hours.