SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93039978

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 501st CDR 7567 Rex has played for 238:27:57

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): 

Past experiences as a Game Master: None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I believe that I’m very “imaginative” and that I can bring new ideas that can really spice-up the events on the server. I understand the mechanics of GMod very well and what the server’s limitations are, which allows me to make decisions for events that won’t break the server. Also, I feel that I am able to construct stories and make on the spot decisions if an event doesn’t go according to plan.

Also, I have been constructing PassiveRP scenarios during down time. I try to do the most that I can do with the props we have lying around base. I feel that I am one of the only non-GM’s that try to actively promote PassiveRP during the downtimes, and if I were to become a GM, I would be able to do a lot more with it. 

Another thing is that I'm very knowledgeable of Star Wars lore and what the Clone's and Jedi's limitations are in lore. For example, if we are faced against two Sith and we only have a single Jedi knight online, we're not gonna have the Jedi and Clones try and fight the two Sith. It's small things that will increase the immersion of the players during events, and I will put as much detail as possible while hosting events. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have not

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On weekdays, I can get on from about 3-11. and on weekends I can get on from 1-12. 

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:
The responsibilities of a Gamemaster is to construct compelling stories, and give an enjoying experience to the players. Gamemasters should promote PassiveRP and help out anyway they can with PassiveRP constructed by the players. Gamemasters should teach any player struggling how to properly RP. 

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:
I would push for more Officers to do PassiveRP such as doing an engine diagnostic, going on supply runs to the different outposts, going on patrols around Anaxes, and finding intel passively. I will provide a guiding hand to any player that is struggling with learning how to RP properly. 

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:
My most creative idea would be the multi-stage “campaign” in my events. I want to try and construct an ongoing story that rewards players who play and pay attention during events for an extended period of time. In the events listed below, four of them are all a part of a story. 

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]
All of the event ideas are linked below

Event 1

Event 2

Event 3

Event 4

Event 5

Side notes:

I'm aware that I recently became a staff member and that I'm still only a trial mod, but I feel that if it is possible, I will be able to balance the two duties. I have seen the GM's wanting more GM's on the team, and I feel that I can properly help them in any event they may need me. 

Edited by Mob
Event 4 link wasn't working

+1

Mob is an amazing 501st Commander he would probably be one of the best gamemasters in GG based off of his event ideas along with how creative he got with those events and how much work he put into this app.

I really wish you get gamemaster man  you can bring so much more RP and make the server better overall.

• The Garnut

I like that your events are laid out similarly to how Phantom would host his off-worlds, starting on Anaxes, moving onto venator, and ending on an off-world. I unfortunately do not know you well enough to flat out accept this application, so I will simply leave a +1 because you seem like a good addition to our team.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1