Report on NormalCat

ReyZer

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]:
Your in-game name: rocksteady
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:147035582
In-game name of reportee: NormalCat
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): dont know how to get it on DRP
Date & Time of incident:  9:50 PM took the Staff about 5 minutes to actually do something with the report.
Timezone: CDT
What happened? (include any proof): I was playing on the dark RP server and I got the job hotel manager which means you can go into rooms that are in the hotel plus this dude mayonnaise invited me into his room and then shot me in the back of the head 2 people invited me into the room and then shot me and then whenever I report him normal cat says it was perfectly justified and starts dancing midway through also which is really unprofessional to start doing anything like that and are you trying to figure out something now he did have a Kos if pass sign but he literally invited me into his room told me to step into his room and as soon as I did he shot me in the back of the head so apparently RDMing is fine with NormalCat. I just don’t think you should have a staff on the dark RP server that is completely fine with people killing people for no reason whenever they invited them into a room there was at least two other people in that room that he could’ve KOS’d also but he shot me whenever he invited me in. 

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 2

Adding an extra comment that this normal cat was really unprofessional and disrespectful started dancing midway through talking instead of being professional standing there and just talking. I tried making my case that they literally invited me in and baited me to RDM me and he just didn’t seem to want to listen to it. This goes to show that I will not be playing on the dark RP server anymore unless I go into dark RP #2 because you have a staff member that is so disrespectful and unprofessional. 

• Toxic 1

Talking as someone who usually dances mid sit no matter what, I do my emote because I can't just sit there and just sit still I have to have my character either hit a vape or dance. Regardless, I don't know if its just me but I can't hear anything from your evidence. From what I read here you think he is disrespectful just because hes dancing and not taking your side. Now regarding the report you placed, they did not rdm if they let you inside their base that has a kos inside sign.

-1 NormalCat did nothing wrong.

Edited by ThetaKek
  • Agree 1
Just now, Spilq2 said:

There doesn't seem to be any audio to this video so it doesn't really prove anything  but him dancing in a sit which isn't disrespectful or unprofessional.

my OBS messed up then but the way he was  talking to me was definitely disrespectful . and he just became a Mod and if he cant respectfully listen to someone he doesn't deserve a role like that. im a mod on TTT and i know how mods are supposed to act and to me Dancing around and doing what he did is disrespectful because that shows to me he isn't taking his role seriously. hence why i will no longer play on that server because a staff member was disrespectful to me and if you don't think that is disrespectful than ill talk to your higher up Garnet about it. NormalCat Clearly does not know the rules or role rules of the server. 

• Cringe 2
  • Toxic 1
8 minutes ago, ReyZer said:

my OBS messed up then but the way he was  talking to me was definitely disrespectful . and he just became a Mod and if he cant respectfully listen to someone he doesn't deserve a role like that. im a mod on TTT and i know how mods are supposed to act and to me Dancing around and doing what he did is disrespectful because that shows to me he isn't taking his role seriously. hence why i will no longer play on that server because a staff member was disrespectful to me and if you don't think that is disrespectful than ill talk to your higher up Garnet about it. NormalCat Clearly does not know the rules or role rules of the server. 

KAREN Cough sorry um my guy its a report you can go talk to garnet if you want and make this a report to him but like its a vipmod its not that big of a deal mate. but what ever -1 normalcat didnt do anything wrong mate.

EDIT : I know im gonna get warned for this but frankly I don't give a damn xDDDDDDD

Edited by Fetn
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Hello unfortunately since your OBS messed up it is most likely that nothing is going to happen. I am not trying to sound rude or anything but this is gmod and you should probably get a thicker skin, since you're a mod on TTT you should be able to handle your emotions over someone dancing. It is not disrespectful because T. Admins to even our manager will dance during a sit. Your proof in my opinion does not show enough so like I said beforehand unfortunately ,I will have to -1 this report. 

Edited by LyndeFish
  • Agree 3

-1 Dancing during a sit is totally allowed. I do it all the time just to have something look at let’s say when someone is getting evidence ready. Also the guy just got trained. Even if he did mess up, though he didn’t, there really shouldn’t be much of a problem 

• Agree 1

I'd dance all of the time in my sits when I was staff and didn't have a problem, I'd even do it while I was talking showing that I was listening to the person. Furthermore, while it is a bit silly it's nothing that a staff should be punished/warned about.

Now, onto the whole 'RDM' thing. Yes, it's a shitty thing to bait someone into your base if you have a KOS sign just so you can kill them, I think it's super scummy and like I said, shitty. However, it is not against the rules for someone to kill you in their base if they have a KOS sign, even if they tell you that you can come in. At any moments notice they can revoke your access to the base and kill you without your knowledge, it is up to you to see if they have a KOS sign. And if they do kill you, don't go back in there, I don't understand why you'd return and try to enter their base if you know they're already going to kill you, seems kinda silly and that you really didn't learn your lesson the first time. I'm sorry you're upset and frustrated, but nothing happened that broke the rules.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
  • Agree 1

Honestly I don’t care anymore I’m talking to Garnet about it so you can just close it if you have to. Bottom line is the dude just got mod and did not treat the sit professionally or respectfully at all like a mod or admin should. Might I add he also teleported away to go do something and then came back while we were still trying to talk

• Cringe 1
Just now, ReyZer said:

Honestly I don’t care anymore I’m talking to Garnet about it so you can just close it if you have to. Bottom line is the dude just got mod and did not treat the sit professionally or respectfully at all like a mod or admin should. Might I add he also teleported away to go do something and then came back while we were still trying to talk

okay cool @proggy You know what to do mate hes going to the big man himself my guy !

-1 (I'm not staff but i want to put my input)
this could be a bind and as long as they are getting the job done and handling your situation properly there is no issue. How ever this report is completely unnecessary and uncalled for there was no point on making this.

Denied

Dancing isn't unprofessional/disrespectful or against the staff rules in anyway.

He is a new Trial Mod so I'm not sure why you're treating him like he should know better.

You may go speak with Garnet, but he is a busy man with more important things to deal with.

If you are truly want this to be fixed you should make a suggestion of staff etiquette during sits.

@proggy Please lock and move

• Agree 4