LASDSheriffDog's Resignment from DarkRP#1

Hey everyone, Sad to say I will be resigning from DarkRP, I had a tremendous amount of fun. Things aren't the same for me anymore. I'm going through tough times as I'm still in this battle with depression, Losing a loved one, And losing my partner of 3 years. I'm just not the same anymore. I love garnet and all of its community members. I will return one day. But as of right now I've taken a break from everything and putting a pause on everything. I LOVE YOU ALL AND WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO A FEW OF YOU GUYS! 🙂

@proggy You are an amazing person, I wish you the best of luck my guy and to keep cool and keep on managing the server. You were a real one brother..

@Chase You were one of the ones that kept it real and making me happy to just see you man. It was really fun to play with you.

@Buddha You also made me really happy and always had a great time with you. I've never doubted you my guy.

@GrandDaddyStalin  --- Whats his @?    But anyways man you kept it real. You are an amazing friend and were always there with me doing shit. 

@DiegoZavier It was really fun to play with you my man. You are a great guy and hella funny and always made me smile.

@LyndeFish You're an amazing friend who was always there for me even when I was going through alot of things. You made me laugh like no tomorrow and always kept me in my reality. 

And finally, @Garnet I love this community. You offered so much to help me when I was going through a rough time and I will always appreciate that. Keep doing what you're doing as its working, You have been an amazing community owner and I know you will continue to be. You have been an amazing friend to me and have always been there to talk about things. Keep it real brother, Also still loved nuking the server a whole bunch of times 😂

Please set my rank to VIP 🙂

If you'd like add me on Discord so we don't loose touch! LASDSheriffDog#9777

**CANON FIRES**

LASDSheriffDog has been slained.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New File...

Execute:BillyCosby.exe

Run_Bill_Cosby.exe

DO YOU WISH TO RUN?

BILL.COSBY.EXE

YES                                              NO

Save.LocalStorage.11.17.2020

Run:BeginOfReturn

LOADING.BEGINOFRETURN.

RUNNING.RETURN

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by LASDSheriffDog
  • Sad 6

Sheriff you aware so helpful you helped me countless times from breaking down and I just can't thank you enough. You have my discord if you need ANYTHING you can come to me mate. I hope you beat the battle your in right now. I wish you the best of luck keep fighting on 

• Like 1

It was good getting to know you from a wee pup to a now grown neutered dog. Was always more than happy to help you through some shit even though you would call my ass at 2/3 am to talk shit/rant. Btw the if you become a stranger you're going to catch these tiny hands dog. Don't die anytime soon ya hear 

• Haha 1
Guest proggy

Really sucks to see you go! You're always a lot of fun to have around so I hope we still see you on teamspeak and in-game soon enough. Thanks for helping the server out and making peoples jaw drop with all the davy crockets. Hope things improve for you soon buddy. You know where to find me so don't hesitate to come say hey, and I'll do the same.