Hardy

In-game name: Cheerios Hardy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192982578
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: 518:22:16
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] LyndeFish, spilq
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on this server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] It´s been a while since I was staff, but I'm ready to come back. I had some things in my life I had to deal with, it's all done, I have more free time and I'll be capable of fulfilling all the responsabilities I once had. But anyways, I should be choosen because, I'm mature when the times require it, I know how to work on a team so I can get along with the staff team, I like to help the people a lot so I would take and resolve as much reports as I can, and I would take this job seriously if I were accepted. I want to try to make this server an enjoyable place once again, I want to fix people problems and guiding the rulebreakers on how the things work, and if They don't want to cooperate, punishment will be given.

I will promise to keep this a chill place to new players so They decide to stay and enjoy the server, I'm not bias at all, so if someone deserves to be banned for a long time, it would for the best of the server so I would do it. I want to dedicate all the time possible to keep under control the rulebreakers, and I would enjoy to spend time with the staff team to know them, the new and the old ones. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was jailed for RDM
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: from 4 to 5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like skateboarding and doing DJ stuff
Did you read the staff rules?: Cheerios Hardy

• Friendly 1
12 minutes ago, ajbedhead13 said:

+1 Ive seen you only a couple of time ingame and you seem really nice and nontoxic. From you being staff on garnet in the past makes me believe you would be great as staff again. Your very respected/respectful towards the community and you seem very mature enough for staff again. Good luck mate

I haven’t seen you yet ( Atleast to my knowledge) but I trust the decisions of ajbed head and I hope to see you around! Good luck! +1

• Like 1

Cheerios Cheerios your a MLT on mrp for 2GA and the 327th commander on SWRP your app is great I gave you my referral the first time you applied wish I could give it again +1 but mate you might want to resign from atleast one server my guy lol 

• Disagree 1

Hey Hardy, good to see you finally made your application, I know you were staff before and were one of the first people I actually met on GG DarkRP and recently got to know you better and I do still believe you would make a good staff member, since it wasn't even that long ago you were staff. So I am going to give you my +1 and hopefully see you back on the staff team!

Guest proggy

Accepted

Happy to welcome you back to the staff team Cheerios!

I'll give you your rank and servergroup when I see you.

You'll still need to go through training, but I know it will be very quick for you since you were staff not too long ago.