DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mysterio Gamings Staff Application

In-game name:Mysterio Gaming

SteamID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:0:184850872

Warns:  Less Than 5 times( when i started playing on the server and didn't know the rules to the extent that i do now)

Timezone:  CAT +2

Playtime?: 112:22:10.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes i do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes I have Recording and clipping 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  ShankNinja

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been an senior admin on Indonesia RP. Which was events manager and looking over the server where i was needed.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I know I'm still new on the server. I have made friends and spent a fair amount of time reading and going over the do's and don'ts. But now I think its time I give back to the server and help where I can to keep this server as excellent as it is. Bringing more people into the server from my country and so on. Having fun is a big part of this game mode on Garry's Mod, and I would like to keep it that way. Making sure people understand the rules and regulations.

I have noticed most of the time when i come online there are not a lot of admins/mods online that can help players and keep the rules in check. But also saying that the time i come online the server has an average of 30 players online.  It starts picking up and the game gets more excited and admins start to wake up in their countries. With that being said the server has great admins on it already. Every single one of them has a different character. I have made great friends and i want to share that experience with new players on the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned once. I was still new to the server and broke the New Life Rule to see a design flaw in my base. I was still new in the server after that i came back and before anything else i went through the rules. I copy and pasted it so if i forget a rule i can just quickly open my file and go through it again.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:This is my first time applying

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  I can contribute 35 to 40 hours a week. Life events might  may change but i wont go under the required time that is needed.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I'm a nature Freak( and that's putting it lightly.) if its a good day i will either go fishing, Hiking or surfing. I love sports. I play Cricket, Rugby, Football, Baseball and basket Ball. And i am a little bit of an organizing freak. So making sure everything is where they should be is what i like to do in my spare time.

Did you read the staff rules?: Mysterio Gaming

Edited by Mysterio_Gaming
  • Agree 1

I believe I've seen you around, and your experience would be very good for the staff team. And your warn might of expired, have you checked? If it was when you were new, I don't know how long it was ago, but warns do expire after a while. All and all, I'd say you seem pretty fit for the staff team, and you seem like a very not toxic guy, so I'm gonna give you a
+1
for now, this might change for the following reasons however:

• Toxicity on forums
  • People I trust giving you -1's, if they have good reasons and know you better than I do.

However, I doubt these will be issues if what you say about being a admin on another server for a while being true.
Good luck!

EDIT: It is now a -1 due to what has emerged from Proggy. I'd wait a few months atleast before applying. Saying that in ANY context is bad, as it is NOT okay to crash ANY server, even if you didn't mean this server. Crashing servers is NOT what a past admin should be doing, no matter what the reason is. I have reasons to now doubt that you were even a admin on that other server, or if you were just lying. Either way, this is staying a

from me. Encouraging mass RDM, and asking how to crash a server is pretty suspicious, and for all I know, you could end up trying to admin abuse by just banning a ton of random people. Who knows? With that type of proof, it's very possible you might try to abuse your admin powers. Try to get back on good terms with the community, wait a couple of months, and then reapply.

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
Evidence

Unfortunately recent evidence of Mysterio asking how to crash the server and threatening to mass has surfaced and this has changed my opinion on him being a positive member of the community. I hope he learns from this and reapplies when he realizes where he went wrong and learns from others telling him that asking how to crash the server in a global chat is not a good idea and a poor outlook on his character.

Edited by ShankNinja
proggy's evidence suggests mysterio might not have best of intentions
  • Agree 1

Only a few days ago, Mysterio was upset about something and started threatening to crash the server and RDMing people. 

@Skeletron I'm not sure why you would offer a referral to him when I know you witnessed what I'm talking about.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, proggy said:

Only a few days ago, Mysterio was upset about something and started threatening to crash the server and RDMing people. 

@Skeletron I'm not sure why you would offer a referral to him when I know you witnessed what I'm talking about.

Can you explain this Mysterio? If not, I'll probably be changing my "+1".

You were saying stuff like this and RDMing, then 10 minutes later saying you wanted to apply for staff.

1a5cbab1f0c6ef28ea281ae222ff3aa2.png ex. 1

spacer.png ex.2

10 minutes ago, Mysterio_Gaming said:

i wasn't asking how to crash the server.

Except you literally did O_O

Not sure how @xFish is involved, but he did disconnect right after you mentioned him in OOC.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1

@proggy Oh yeah he was acting like a baby threatening to mass rdm and crash the server and stuff. He honestly doesn't seem like a bad guy but after seeing what he is prepared to do in anger and under stress I don't think he's ready for the responsibility of staff. I got him to remove my referral. I don't think people are going to let this down for a while so I'd wait a couple months before re-applying. -1 for now.

Edited by Skeletron
typo :(
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Mysterio_Gaming said:

Proggy do you have the screenshot of where i told shank i wasnt gonna do anything to the server??? 

Do you have the screenshot of where i said i want to go crash my mates server???  PLease check i know you can

why does it make it any better if u wanted to crash your friends server?

• Winner 1

12 minutes ago, Mysterio_Gaming said:

Proggy do you have the screenshot of where i told shank i wasnt gonna do anything to the server??? 

Do you have the screenshot of where i said i want to go crash my mates server???  PLease check i know you can

No, because you told me this in PM when I simply told you that you should not be asking how to crash servers, this or any, in OOC at all. I'd honestly forgot that this was you until now, but Proggy is definitely right that you specifically said "How to crash the server?" in OOC. 

You did PM me trying to clarify it was to crash your friend server but asking how to crash the server in OOC is in no way a good look. If someone answered your OOC question with an actual answer, it could have wreaked chaos on the whole server.

Trying to bring up "witnesses" against screenshot evidence won't help you either. Just because I was there and you tried explaining to me what you meant, doesn't mean that I'm going to be able to clear your name because it's simply not possible. If you wanted to clarify to anyone you should have done that in OOC as well, as there isn't much that can be done against hard evidence.

• Agree 1

I agree that it was simply immature of you to ask how to crash the server in OOC. With the intention to use it on this server or another is still not something we want a staff member doing. I have had a few encounters with you that have left an uneasy feeling and this is why I will be -1ing your application. 

21 minutes ago, Skeletron said:

so I'd wait a couple months before re-applying.

I think a few months is a bit much, maybe a few weeks to show everyone you have matured and learned how to manage your anger. 

• Agree 3
3 hours ago, proggy said:

You were saying stuff like this and RDMing, then 10 minutes later saying you wanted to apply for staff.

spacer.png ex.2

Not sure how @xFish is involved, but he did disconnect right after you mentioned him in OOC.

Proggy sums up why u get a -1 from me.

4 hours ago, proggy said:

spacer.png ex.2

-1 proggy sums it up, I would +1 it because you're a really great person and the staff app is really good. But for now I'm going to have to -1 this.

Edited by BamWam
  • Agree 1