DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Cocaine Manufacturer

Description: A cocaine manufacturer job on the server. It's fairly self explanatory, become the job, setup your cocaine manufacturing plant, produce cocaine, and profit?

Reasoning: I think this would be a good idea because not only would it add to the roleplay experience, it will add a new way for players to make money and XP.

Additional Information: Use "models/player/hostage/hostage_04.mdl" as the player model, use plant pots and poppy seeds to grow the coca leaves, use a bucket to put in the coca leaves and add kerosene, acetone, and sulfuric acid to filter and extract the cocaine base, add the cocaine base in a pot on a stove and mix it with Methyl ethyl ketone and hydrochloric acid, let the base cook for a certain amount of time and boom you got cocaine. Also make the cocaine a usable entity that adds different and better effects then the simple cocaine we all know and love on the server. Also restrict the job to level 35.

*NOTE* All of this could be done without the need of extra workshop content, custom models, etc.

Steps to make cocaine:

1.) Setup a plant to harvest coca leaves.

2.) Use a bucket to put the coca leaves in and soak them in kerosene, acetone, and sulfuric acid.

3.) Take the soaked coca leaves and dry them.

4.) Put the dried leaves into a pot along with other ingredients to make the cocaine base.

5.) Extract the cocaine base from the pot and sell it to a NPC for cash or you can get high off of your own supply.

Job Rules:

• You may not raid or mug, the only illegal action you may perform is cooking cocaine, money printing, and weed.
  • You may counter illegal activities.
  • You may only base with other dealers or with raiding classes.

Edited by Insekto
  • Like 5

+1, although this should give more XP than Meth Manufacturer, so people at this level point can get levels a bit faster than Meth Manufacturer. It sounds like a AWESOME mechanic though, and I'd love to see it implemented into the game! 🙂  It should make more money than Meth Manufacturer too (3-8k Maybe?)

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
  • Like 1
  • The Garnut

I'm absolutely open for this 🙂 I'm still working on my development skills and am really hopeful that after a few more projects i'm efficient/knowledgable enough to take our meth system and create a cocaine/DMT/LSD manufacturer class.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
41 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I'm absolutely open for this 🙂 I'm still working on my development skills and am really hopeful that after a few more projects i'm efficient/knowledgable enough to take our meth system and create a cocaine/DMT/LSD manufacturer class.

POGGGERS! Thank you 🙂

• 2 months later...