Topshot's Ban Appeal

+1

Ever since we met about 2-3 months ago, I have seen you improve your attitude, better yourself as a person, and make amends with people that you have had problems with in the past. I definitely see a major change since when we met.

Edited by Flak
  • Like 1

Big +1 from me.

I have been in many channels with you and have talked with you a lot and from what I can see along with your forum posts you are very mature and are very sincere about your appeal. You have been positive and you are no longer toxic and mingy from your past. You have reformed and I would like to see you back on MilitaryRP. Good Luck man and I hope to see you around 🙂.

• Like 1

+1 for me

I've seen you around on the forums spreading positive messages recently. Like RegretTheManEater said, if you continue this behaviour if you are unbanned, I too will have no problem!

Good luck with your appeal!

• Like 1
  • Cringe 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

I’ll stay neutral on this but bring up some things.

This isn’t a second chance but rather a third chance. Your behavior has definitely improved since your ban. You aren’t as toxic and you’re learning when you should just stop talking. Having said that, I’ve still seen signs of toxicity in private. Now a lot of people are toxic in private and a lot of people have made it far in the server and community while being toxic. Being able to take that toxicity and closet it, is what allowed those people to get far. I’ve seen you improve drastically in both lowering your overall toxicity and being able to zip your mouth when confrontation wouldn’t prove fruitful. 

I would mind seeing you unbanned as I believe you truly have changed. However I wouldn’t shed a tear if you weren’t, as you already wasted your 2nd chance.

• Like 3
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4

+1

Topshot, the first memories I have about you were your constant toxic forum antics, and to be honest with you dude, I thought you were a huge cockwaffle. You have completely changed your reputation recently, and I have come to respect you as a person. I am +1ing you to give you this chance to prove that I am not making a mistake here when I say that you should be unbanned. You 110% deserve another chance.

Edited by Jared Cox
  • Like 1

+1

Ive known topshot for a bit now, the way how his behavior changed from hella negative and toxic to positive genuinely amazes me lmao
for someone to go from flaming niggas 24/7 to friendly and peaceful to everyone, thats a big step up. huge +1

Edited by Lark
  • Like 1
  • Community Director
53 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

I’ll stay neutral on this but bring up some things.

This isn’t a second chance but rather a third chance. Your behavior has definitely improved since your ban. You aren’t as toxic and you’re learning when you should just stop talking. Having said that, I’ve still seen signs of toxicity in private. Now a lot of people are toxic in private and a lot of people have made it far in the server and community while being toxic. Being able to take that toxicity and closet it, is what allowed those people to get far. I’ve seen you improve drastically in both lowering your overall toxicity and being able to zip your mouth when confrontation wouldn’t prove fruitful. 

I would mind seeing you unbanned as I believe you truly have changed. However I wouldn’t shed a tear if you weren’t, as you already wasted your 2nd chance.

I think this is a complete summary of everything. Couldn't have said it better. I know I'm not active on MRP anymore but I should care to comment that Kendal had suspected you of cheating again, but opted only for a toxicity ban as the evidence was more concrete than the "hacking claim".

You've had a cheating ban appeal accepted (against community support), another cheating ban appeal denied, came back on a ban wipe, suspected of hacking (ultimately banned for toxicity).

I'm not saying you should be kept banned or unbanned.  I just wanted to corroborate what @0zzy said with some physical evidence. In addition to whom ever reads the report to also take into account the past. I'm sure what ever decision they reach will be fair. 

https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/profile/4226-topshot/

Edited by AlexConway
  • Informative 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
15 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

You've had a cheating ban appeal accepted (against community support and against evidence)

The first permanent ban was based on laughable evidence and was rightly overturned. Those supporting that ban staying were hive-minded or hated Topshot, not because of the evidence. I wasn’t a fan of Topshot then but I was his biggest supporter in being unbanned the first time.

2nd ban was a legit hacking ban. 3rd accusation of cheating can be ignored like the 1st, as no action was ever taken.

Just want that to be clear.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 3
  • Informative 1

I’m going to +1, in the past few weeks, which since I lose track of time quite fast it’s probably more like a few months - you have been very mature on the forums. I believe if you stay like this there should be no issue at all with you in the future. Good luck!

• Like 1

Hey, Topshot's Appealing.

but see this time, the dude has changed, Like actually.

When I brought up something he had said, That he wasn't even sure he said, The dude was apoligizing.
To come back from being known as a toxic dude, and then apoligizing for that behaviour, I think he's good and changed.
+1

• Like 1