170:51:34 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Theta  , Spilq

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have past experience in multiple servers ranging from Military RP and Dark RP but the most popular ones are Clay Knight Gaming where I had  been a staff member for 3 months and got to the position of an Elite Administrator and Garnet Gaming for about  1 month as a Moderator . 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think that I could become a good addition to the staff team because firstly I used to be a staff member here so I know how everything works and I know the structure of the server and how to maintain a good reputation for the community and server to keep minges at bay from breaking the server rules such as RDM and RDA .Also I think that being a staff member will also help me develop my skill set of handling more situations every day so that I could become a better person for the community

In addition, I believe that I know my way around as a staff member with over 3550+ hours on garry’s mod as well as being a good community helper by helping everyone with their questions and giving tips to newer players to the Garnet Gaming Community and to Gmod as a whole by helping them with the basics as most players start with Darkrp as their first GameMode in Gmod. Lastly, my timezone will be great for administering when staff members of other parts of the world are offline. I will maintain Garnet Gaming  professional staff service to help keep the community and most importantly the players happy .

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:

As of the past 4 years I have not been punished on any server but the only real incident that occurred was in 2016 in Darkrp when I had been part of  a Gang War between the Bloods and Crips , both leaders were in agreeance of it but It required a Manager+ approval which we didn’t have because we didn’t read the rules. That being said I’ve learned to read the rules of every server that I participate my time in to make sure that I’m following the rules laid down by the server administration. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes, back in March 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I could contribute about 2 hours every day being a staff member 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Outside of Garry’s Mod I also have a social life.I have hobbies for playing sports such as Tennis and Basketball . I also enjoy drawing art for fun and to go to art galleries as it’s very fascinating to see what other people draw .

Did you read the staff rules?:

TheBeast67

Edited by Beast
  • Like 2
  • Forums Moderator
5 minutes ago, Beast said:

and no I'm not staffing on any other server

This confuses me a little? Because you say in your past experiences as staff: 

7 hours ago, Beast said:

but the most popular ones are Clay Knight Gaming where I have been a staff member for 3 months and got to the position of an Elite Administrator 

It seems you're using present tense here? Are you current staff there or not? I would like this to be cleared up before I make a final decision. 

Edited by eli_

Hey Eli!

Sorry for that . It seems like that part is confusing a lot of people so I'll make sure to fix it quickly and yes I'm not staff there anymore as it was shut down a little while ago . So I hope that you can put down your final decision

• Forums Moderator

Just edit it so it doesn't say "I have been staff." But in that case, Beast is a good member of the community. I would like to say one thing Beast and it's that you stay in the community. It feels you hop from server to server. You joined SWRP saying you wanted to play for a while and you left within a week. I'll give you my +1 but only if you're here for a little longer than the 1 month you were here last time. I also trust Theta and spilq on giving your referral so. 

+1

Good luck.

Eli , last thing I want to say is that I know I have been switching servers a lot the past few months between DRP and SWRP that being said I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do back then but I strongly believe that this will be something I will do for a while since Summer is coming up and I have no plans so it will kill time for me

Hey beast, so its good to see that you want to come back to the staff team but you just came back and this morning was the first morning I saw you back. Plenty has changed so I believe you should wait awhile and get to know more people who are staff now and just make sure to catch up with the community. So for now I am going to have to give you a -1, but if you stay and decide to apply in the future I'd be more than happy to +1 your app.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, LyndeFish said:

Hey beast, so its good to see that you want to come back to the staff team but you just came back and this morning was the first morning I saw you back. Plenty has changed so I believe you should wait awhile and get to know more people who are staff now and just make sure to catch up with the community. So for now I am going to have to give you a -1, but if you stay and decide to apply in the future I'd be more than happy to +1 your app.

This argument doesn't really apply anymore nowadays like it did a couple months ago. Its only been a few months so not a lot has changed. Cyber Sword, a veteran to garnet had come back maybe a week and reapplied and got accepted. 

Anyways +1, I didn't recognize you before but now I do remember you and I believe you deserve another shot in the staff team. Good luck!

Edited by ThetaKek