DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mob's resignation from SWRP

I'm sorry for all of those I'm letting down by resigning, but I don't have the motivation or energy to play on the server anymore. I know that SWRP is in a rough place right now, and I believe it can come back to how it was on the first month, where we had high player counts, and lots of fun. I might be back in the future, but as of now, I need a break. It was a nice month leading 501st, I've met some of the chillest people while leading. Anyway, onto the part where I @ people and say how I feel about that. 

@Deeko - You were the best leader I've ever had, you made it really fun to be inside of the 501st. I'm sorry that I couldn't live up to the shadow you left for me

@SneeringTurtle - You recruited me in the 501st, and in the matter of a couple weeks I become your commanding officer for Torrent Company, then I became your leader. Kinda crazy, but you were super fun to be around. 

@Van (I couldn't find you @ for the life of me) - You have to be one of the chillest people I've ever met, you were honestly amazing. Thank you for all the help inside of 501st, it really meant a lot. 

@special - You started off as our Jedi CDR, and then you got Anakin. I'm thankful for all the help you did while you were inside of the 501st, and I hope you have fun as Fixer. 

@Gamma - You're not around as much anymore, but you were amazing when you played.  Thanks for the help when I first became an officer. 

@Phantom - Thanks for running the server, honestly you're doing an amazing job at it. Thank you for giving me the privilege of leading the 501st, and thank you for letting me become a Gamemaster. 

@bishopil - You have some dope events, and I hope to participate in one where we have 100 players online in the future. 

That's about it, thanks for everyone for making my time on SWRP a memorable one. Again, I might be back in the future, so see you all there!

• Forums Moderator

Mob, I haven't met you too many times but what I do know is that you were a great leader for the 501st and a great member of this community. I hope shit goes well. You will be missed.

/me salutes.

• 1 month later...

Archived