A Very Expensive Shitpost (Martin Edition)

Garnet Gaming Copypasta time

Hello Lee, your friend Alfred tells me, your girlfriend, named Enola, dropped ya like a hot sack a'potatas, and they've never really seen you like this before. You really think about this? Lee? There's so many other fish, in the sea. Think about that, you've literally just been given the opportunity to find someone bigger and better, you gotta look at uh Enola like, training wheels. She was your training wheels, so you could learn, what it is you like and disliked about being in a relationship and what you liked and disliked about women. And now that you know, you can use that information to find someone better and grow, right? Alfred, was Batman's keeper, and apparently, Alfred is Lee's keeper as well. And the first thing, uh, Alfred, needs to do is to make sure Lee understands, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Right? You got dumped by a girl, now go find, a better one. That's what everybody else does- I mean literally, you think about that, every person whos broken up and gets with somebody else, they just find someone better, a better version, of the last one. Don't be so sad that you gotta go- look at it you're like "Ah man I gotta go find someone better, now I know what not to do, wrong." I know it, I, I, I know, I know you'll find someone better, I mean that's just a fact of reality. There's so many women out there, fricken'ay man , me and my wife we watching TV last night and a lady tries sending me pictures of her boobies. I was like "I'm married" she was like "eh ah I don't care" I'm pretty sure you'll find someone. *Microwave beeps* They're like a dime-a-dozen all over the place, literally everywhere you walk, all you see is women. Pick one, the world is your oyster. 

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director

" There's so many women out there, fricken' aye man! Me and my wife we watching TV last night and a lady tries sending me pictures of her boobies. I was like "I'm married" she was like "eh ah I don't care" I'm pretty sure you'll find someone."

SHIT HAD ME DYING