The Current State of 2GA

Horse

Seems like you are the only one that has an issue with Aura. Regardless of how you feel, appointing a Gen is not mass promo. With all of my encounters with Aura he has shown that he is a smart calm and mature individual. I have told miller that Aura would make a good gen in the future. However you feel about appointments has nothing to do with this. In the grand scheme of things Miller is leaving 2GA due to his IRL circumstances, he is trying his best to leave it in a good place. Aura is a good choice and it wil help the faction. In the end it sounds like you are the only one that cares about Aura and the Vizii situation. And honestly it seems like this post is motivated by your own frustrations. Horse my man, all this post does is make you look like a salty child. this does nothing but hurt your rep. you need to act mature when you are removed, take it like a man and people will notice.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 7

Horse, I think the big thing that is wrong about this whole situation is that you think the only thing going into becoming an officer. It's not just work, you need attitude, you need leadership, you need activity, conductivity, so many other things. If you do those other things well you will be promoted. If you only do work and tryouts, nothing is going to come out of it.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Doof123 said:

Regardless of how you feel, appointing a Gen is not mass promo

I never said it was however promoting someone from POS to KST is mass promotion

that has an issue with Aura.

I wouldnt have made a post without asking for other peoples opinions first.

motivated by your own frustrations. Horse my man, all this post does is make you look like a salty child.

How could you think this is only about me? Im literally just addressing the issues I saw in 2GA it is my opinion and isnt even about me? I tried to help the best I can whilst I was in 2GA I already have a bad reputation and I wouldnt of posted this without thinking it through for a while Im sorry if you view this as argumentative I just want whats better for 2GA

Edited by horsegarrysmod
  • Cringe 1

I don't see an issue with Vizii there. And I'm still confused on why you would make this post, what was the end goal?

3 minutes ago, Doof123 said:

And honestly it seems like this post is motivated by your own frustrations. Horse my man, all this post does is make you look like a salty child. this does nothing but hurt your rep. you need to act mature when you are removed, take it like a man and people will notice.

This sums it up

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Romulus said:

I can see peoples frustrations with having someone appointed above them, but when its for the betterment of the faction I feel most people that actually cared wouldnt mind.

Not trying to put myself on a pedestal too much but this is exactly why I was okay with it. I'm more concerned with the faction as a whole than my own personal rank.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, horsegarrysmod said:

I never said it was however promoting someone from POS to KST is mass promotion

This man had LT reserves and had them removed. The 2GA Leaders decided that he should work his way up to POS and then they promoted him to KST. Again he had LT reserves. This man put in his time and again no one cares that he was promoted from POS to KST except you. He was, unlike you. a good canidate for officer he was put into a position to succeed and he has.

Just now, horsegarrysmod said:

You werent just the only person hugo keep in mind

This is a faction issue. Posting this in the forums makes you look like a whiny little child. if you had an issue and you thought that rules were broke take it to staff, but again they probably will not care.

You posted this in hopes of flaming miller and its not working, most people can see that all this is, is a last attempt to get revenge on miller because he did the sensible thing and removed you.

• Haha 1

There wasnt any real motivation shown

How? My motivation was to try and improve the  regiment as I literally stated in the post

why wouldnt you make a report against it instead of ranting.

I did as stated in the post I talked to D Rose about it

2 minutes ago, Romulus said:

Exposing Miller

I dont hate miller or have a personal vendetta agaisnt him as STATED this was all posted to show miller and other people the mistakes I saw and the action that needs to be taken. 

1 minute ago, Doof123 said:

Posting this in the forums makes you look like a whiny little child.

No it is not a faction issue it is an MRP issue seeing as 2GA affects the entire side of russia which in turn affects the server. As you can see I posted this in the 2GA section of the forums and not in general discussion

2 minutes ago, Doof123 said:

POS to KST except you

That is completely false. As I just said when I quoted you I've talked to other people

3 minutes ago, Doof123 said:

flaming miller and its not working,

How are you going to tell me what my intentions were?

3 minutes ago, horsegarrysmod said:

the mistakes I saw and the action that needs to be taken. 

No action needs to be taken, you are blowing this way out of proportion. 

You may think that millers leadership style is wack and you are entitled to your opinion, but that is all this is, an entitled opinion