DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The Current State of 2GA

Horse

I’m sorry to anyone felt like I was coming at them. I wasn’t angry at my removal at the time of this post and hating on miller wasn’t my intention. I really just want what’s best for the regiment and I guess me making a post about it wasn’t the best idea. But I truly don’t mean to tarnish your reputation @Millerjerm if anything my reputation was tarnished. This was just criticism about a regiment that can be improved upon. Once again I don’t dislike anyone here everyone is entitled to their opinion and I’d rather you react to my posts and type it out than yalk behind my back in a locked channel on teamspeak.

So this post is just pure toxicity, misinformation, and exaggeration in one thread. Yikes. 

There's not much for me to say that hasn't already been said, but there's one thing I think not many people know that I would like to make clear. The reason that I disagreed with Aura's appointment to GenLt is because when he left in the first place back in late march. I gave him a weeks notice before removal after I messaged him on discord (and he's been online on discord at that time).  After a week without getting on or even replying, I put him on LT reserves, since he did once do stuff for the faction and I thought he might come back. Fast forward into May, I saw him in-game and in TS and I greet him, I ask him of why he disappeared, and he claimed it was because he wanted to spend more time with friends and irl, and didn't want to dedicate so much time to a Gmod server. Now it is summer and in the US, states are reopening, so unless I might be uninformed of a change in heart, him having a position which requires more time to the server might not be the best. I could be wrong, but that's just my rationale. I could go into depth about why this is just a massive shitpost, but I'm not wasting any breath on this post any further.

Edited by Cold Soldier
  • Like 1

Honestly there is nothing wrong with criticism of a faction, the problem with it is when you bring up either A) non-existent problems or B) post a multi-paragraph forum thread. These issues that you see should be brought to Miller, if Miller is open-minded enough and these problems are shown to him something can be done about it. Posting it on forums is not the way to go about it. However from what I've seen this is a bit over-exaggerated and some are saying false information. I'm not here to make that decision because truly I don't know what happened. But once again posting stuff like this on forums is a terrible, probably the worst, way to go about issues like this.

Edited by Gythem2

I feel like this thread seriously devolved into something it wasn't meant to originally be. Some of your points seem valid, but posting this on the forums was probably not the best way to go at it. Personally, I have to agree with Ozzy and say that 2GA is not the best it has ever been at the moment, and a lot needs improvement. But no rules were broken, and Miller worked his way up to Marshall. Ultimately, it is up to him to run his faction how he sees fit, and while he should accept valid critique from his officers and enlisted, he can choose to run the faction how he wants to. Best course of action would have been to talk to other officers and confront Miller directly, and maybe move on to a manager. Wish you the best in future endeavors, but I hope this one comes to a resolution soon.