DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

The Current State of 2GA

Horse

This post is to bring attention to the current state of the regiment and make others aware of what has been happening recently.

Recently, multiple changes have happened to 2GA mass promotions, demotions, and resignations. Multiple people in both 2GA and the Russian side as a whole have noticed that those changes taken place are for the worst and dont help the regiment in its entirety. I want to start off with soldier and the circumstances that led to 2GA's current decline of playerbase and just overall respect.  During a very short time period multiple 2GA officers proceeded to resign and go off to special forces or just resign in general. As officers declined so did soldiers incentive to continue to be a marshal if it hadn't already. He had passed it off to Millerjerm. Miller was very aware of the current state of 2GA with not alot of officers he thought it was his duty to get officers back into the regiment one way or another any means necessary. He proceeded to promote/mass promote multiple people to the rank MLT and KST most who would end up becoming inactive or just a being a bad officer in general. The MLT spot was filled almost right after Miller was promoted to Marshal. I dont think miller took the time to properly evaluate any of these officers in any form and mostly just cared about how many officers are online at one time. In 2GA there is a specific section in docs that tells KST's/MLT's how they are doing in the regiment grading their overall performance and testing multiple traits any officer should have. Miller did not fill out a single one of these for the people he promoted and it seemed as if he didn't care as-long as it appeared as if there were officers in the regiment (Quantity over Quality).

Aura:
Than Aura came around Aura was brought into the regiment after reserves were removed. after making it to the rank of POS he was mass promoted to KST under Millerjerm with permission from Aidan. The reasoning for this was specifically because he had experience that reason alone made no sense to me... if people were mass promoted because of their previous experience on the server than the MRP would of been shut down already it isnt fair to go over other peoples head especially when the person who was mass promoted provided nothing to the regiment at the time.  After this Aura was promoted just a day or two off his cooldowns all the way up to LT (3 Officer Ranks within a month) all by miller.  Somehow making every single qualification. He gets off his LOA as an LT and when he comes back the day after his LOA Miller tells him he is going to be promoted to SLT this was about 2-3 days ago keep in mind aura has not hosted a single tryout or simulation this month so this was surprising considering most KST's and MLT's who have been stuck at their rank working their ass off for a single promotion hosting tryouts every other day haven't received any attention from the generals at any point in time their excuses were "Its mostly garnets fault he due to the civ's spawning in the US RR (This shouldnt of been an issue if we had RU advertising for recruitment and trying their hardest to get recruits) " or "We haven't had a lot of recruits" or some other bullshit that never even applied to aura but applied to the rest of us. 6/14/2020 Aura is told  by miller he will be promoted to SLT again right after his LOA ends aura stating specifically as he stated with his LT promotion that he doesn't even know why he is being promoted and two days after his cooldown. But he had bigger plans he hosts a debrief an announces that Aura is being appointed to GenLT from the rank of LT even though there are 4 officers infront of him who have dedicated months to the regiment and hosted multiple tryouts. Aura is astonished so is alot russia with multiple officers disappointed. Aura is promoted over pyrex a 9 year old who has proven to be the most dedicated and loyal person to Russia he has spent a YEAR in 2GA just getting to his rank. The reason for this? "Leadership" Aura has apparently shown leadership to the regiment yet he hasn't hosted a single tryout or simulation for lower enlisted not a single officer was made aware that he was getting promoted. Within 2 Months he goes from PVT-GenLT because of his previous experience and "Leadership". Not a single one of these promotions were handed out by Moab or Pyrex. When I brought this to the Managers attention I was demoted by miller and now aura for "how I deal with situations"even though I spent months trying to improve my reputation in the regiment at one point hosting the most tryouts in 2GA for the month of June. After this Posidon a fellow officer resigned. This action shows how incapable miller is with dealing with officers and how he goes about promotions this is one of the reasons why 2GA is dying and has an incompetent officer base. Im disappointed in you aura it was a petty move to accept that promotion but who wouldnt want power.

Vizii:
There isnt much to say about this Vizii wasnt even E-2 when he was almost mass promoted to MLT by Miller he went over D Rose and officially put him down on docs whilst telling him to set his name in game. This was completely out of the blue and all officers besides the general were in the dark about all promotions that took place. I dont know Vizii that well but based off of what I have heard that would of been a huge mistake aswell as the second mass promotion within Millers time as marshal. Once again this is an example of favoritism Vizii hasn't gotten on any 2GA class since I joined the regiment.

Promotions and Demotions:
This is something miller didnt quite pay attention to whilst being a Marshall. Aura is an example of that. He never noticed the people that put in good work and the people that had potential instead he promoted the people he personally thought deserved it without the regiments interest in mind. I will be naming two examples. One of them being Hugo hugo at the start of his KST carrier was amazing constantly hosting tryouts he was active and a great leader Miller didnt promote him until Aura was MLT keep in mind hugo joined well before Aura became KST. I had to specfically tell Millerjerm that Hugo deserves a promotion compared to Aura before any action was taken. He has gone on LOA's but aura has as well and that didnt stop his consistent promotions. My second example a kid who has dedicated a YEAR to the regiment and has never deviated before when aura was made GenLT he surpassed Pyrex who has undoubtedly been more dedicated than aura ever has everyone knows there can only be one O-6+ Meaning that pyrex will always be stuck a rank behind by someone who was promoted off of bias when he has always been dedicated to 2GA. Not to mention the multiple other people he surpassed who have been in the regiment longer than him. Another thing to take note of his miller inability to discipline officers. I dont think there has been a single demotion in the regiment (besides me) that has taken place and there are definitely inactive/incapable Senior NCO's, Junior Officers, and Officers 2GA currently is just filled with favoritism which clouds millers judgement of capable officers.

Lack Of Dedication:
Miller has been in 2GA for just about a month and normally when a marshal is selected they are supposed to improve off of the previous marshal and make it better overall. If you were to ask me what positive changes has miller provided that soldier hasn't already I would be speechless. Yeah Miller has provided the regiment with Junior Officers but while he was paying attention to Aura he failed to promote any single one of them or demote any single one of them they just sat their and filled in the space. Miller will be resigning in a week filling 2GA with incompetent/inactive officers. I am hoping that Moab will fix the mistakes that Miller has made and demote Aura to KST but I doubt it. Millers time as a Marshal dug 2GA deep into the ground if it wasnt already.

(I tried not to make this post as toxic as Medinator and Pedals post whilst also trying to get the point across if you say "What is the point of the post" Clearly you havent been paying attention to 2GA as of recent if someone doesn't help than 2GA might be the next taliban)

(I also apologize for any typos it is late I am tired and ive been working on this for to long if you read this far I hope I have informed you and I hope you will take action in a positive way goodnight.

• Cringe 19
  • Toxic 4
  • Agree 2

I am gonna say one thing though the current state of 2GA is partially to blame to the officers but not fully. With the server being low pop it is hard to even get higher enlisted or even good numbers at that. With making a post your just shedding light on problems we all know but with the situation with aura Miller already talked to managers about it and they are okay with it. Aura I say is trusted enough to keep the GenLt rank as long as he knows to not mess around with it. But honestly the problems here are trying to be dealt with slowly but surely. 

• Agree 1

I do agree Aura getting promoted so fast was a bit biased from Miller, and I don't know how exactly you brought up the issues with Miller, but being removed for speaking your mind is BS. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean I or other officers should get promoted just as fast.  The main point of this post seems to be that Aura surpassed many more dedicated officers, which I don't think is true. He surpassed a lot of officers, sure, but he's pretty dedicated in my eyes. I still don't really think Miller's moves were right in this situation, but yours weren't either. I don't think Aura should be demoted down to KST, that's just excessive. And I don't see a massive problem with it personally. Promotions matter to a lot of people, but someone getting promoted for dedication makes sense, even if the promotions they receive are excessive. I would probably say I'm more "hardworking" than Aura, but in no way does that mean I should be promoted more than him if he still adds to the faction. Maybe I'm rambling. I think the best way to put my feelings into words is by saying that this feels like a PG-13 Petal and Medi resignation post.

Edit: Don said it REALLY well, you should probably ignore this post and just pretend it is Don's post, because I suck at putting feelings into words.

Edited by hugojake
  • Agree 1

I feel that this post has a lot more due to you being removed from KST, rather than "perceived issues."

I've been on RU, sure there are some whisperings at mass promo, but at least Miller's trying to leave 2GA in a stable state before he leaves. I will give you that there are some issues, but they're not as bad as you're making them out to be.

Say staff steps in, and removes all these officers, who would replace them?

Another example of complaining, without a proposed fix to the perceived problem, this case being 2GA leadership.

Edit: If you were removed for speaking your mind, then that sucks, prove them wrong and help out Army. If not, 😑

Edited by Praetor_Don
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2
9 minutes ago, PraetorDon said:

removed from KST, rather than "perceived issues."

You can ask other officers I was actually given two strikes for bringing up this exact same issue weeks before I was demoted. I was planning on resigning but I decided to wait till the officer meeting to make my final decision.

Edit: If you were removed for speaking your mind, then that sucks, prove them wrong and help out Army. If not, 😑

That is my current plan I was debating if I should of made this post in the first place and just moved on with army but it seemed as if alot of people didnt even notice what was happening in the regiment.

without a proposed fix to the perceived problem,

I provided fix's to miller but I was only a KST and I couldnt of do anything to truly benefit the other officers. You are right though I should of put some fix's to this issue in my post but I guess I just hoped for moab to fix most of them seeing as he saw what was happening at the time
|

10 minutes ago, hugojake said:

speaking your mind

This wasnt the exact reason and I may have under exaggerated the reason for my demotion. I went over millers head and talked to D Rose about Aura before I talked to miller however, I did talk to miller about the issues and nothing came out of it I talked to miller the night before my demotion concerning if I was going to be demoted due to my previous strikes about this same thing but in the 2GA discord and it didnt seem like he had any plans for my demotion

Edited by horsegarrysmod
  • Cringe 2
31 minutes ago, horsegarrysmod said:

Vizii:
There isnt much to say about this Vizii wasnt even E-2 when he was almost mass promoted to MLT by Miller he went over D Rose and officially put him down on docs whilst telling him to set his name in game. This was completely out of the blue and all officers besides the general were in the dark about all promotions that took place. I dont know Vizii that well but based off of what I have heard that would of been a huge mistake aswell as the second mass promotion within Millers time as marshal. Once again this is an example of favoritism Vizii hasn't gotten on any 2GA class since I joined the regiment.

This wasnt a mistake, this was approved by the manager for russia which I have proof of, which then Miller agreed with. Afterwards I was placed at MLT in an attempt to help 2GA become more life like and active. Not sure why you decided to say this was out of the blue when both miller and pyrex were aware of what had happened. For future reference, if you are going to tag me in a post at least get your facts correct buddy.  Don't dive your nose into shit you don't know about. "Once again this is an example of favoritism Vizii hasn't gotten on any 2GA class since I joined the regiment." I used to be in 2GA a long time ago under flame and then viva which I believe you were banned at the time idk. But regardless you do you man. 

Edited by Redacted
  • Toxic 1
  • Agree 2
6 minutes ago, Redacted said:

Afterwards I was placed at MLT in an attempt to help 2GA become more life like and active.

if you truly wanted to help 2GA you should of worked you rank up the regiment like every other KST and MLT at the time. Jim approved your MLT rank yes however after I talked to D Rose about it it wasnt allowed. I dont think anything here stated was wrong however I may have left some important parts out and if i had that is entirely my bad.

Edited by horsegarrysmod
1 minute ago, horsegarrysmod said:

if you truly wanted to help 2GA you should of worked you rank up the regiment like every other KST and MLT at the time. Jim approved your MLT rank yes however after I talked to D Rose about it it wasnt allowed. I dont think anything here stated was wrong however I may have left some important parts out and if i had that is entirely my bad.

In no means am I trying to be irrational but I believe that the russian manager is supposed to manage things for RU while the manager for US does things for US. Regardless I spoke with Millerjerm and he himself agreed to allowing me to be MLT. Not even that, there are others that have the rank of MLT and LT but are in other factions.. So why tf would you call me out on this?

2 minutes ago, Redacted said:

In no means am I trying to be irrational but I believe that the russian manager is supposed to manage things for RU while the manager for US does things for US. Regardless I spoke with Millerjerm and he himself agreed to allowing me to be MLT. Not even that, there are others that have the rank of MLT and LT but are in other factions.. So why tf would you call me out on this?

Those two people are either a previous marshal or a manager of the server. The only reason I called you out which again wasnt my intention was because you were the second mass promotion without legitmately working their rank up due to their previous expierence on the server. I have nothing agaisnt you personally and that part of the post wasnt even about you it was simply about the changes that took place in 2GA. If you truly feel as if though this will affect your reputation or this calls you out for something that isnt true I will delete your part of the post.

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, horsegarrysmod said:

Those two people are either a previous marshal or a manager of the server. The only reason I called you out which again wasnt my intention was because you were the second mass promotion without legitmately working their rank up due to their previous expierence on the server. I have nothing agaisnt you personally and that part of the post wasnt even about you it was simply about the changes that took place in 2GA. If you truly feel as if though this will affect your reputation or this calls you out for something that isnt true I will delete your part of the post.

I mean, you said what you wanted to say and i'm not gonna bash you for that, but you are aware that I had LT reserves correct?

I don't really think you understand the point of these promotions taking place. They are to give 2GA strong leadership to lead us into the future without having to wait a few months for said leader to work their way up the ranks. Due to the lack of officers, these promotion are necessary. Maybe a bit annoying to some officers that want to be leaders, but still necessary.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

This was really embarrassing to bring to the forums. I get saying some shit to your friends to decompress because your frustrated with what's happening. I also get that your saying this because you may care about the health of 2GA.  But at the same this reeks of you just disliking Millerjerm, Aura, and Vizzi and having an ego way bigger than warranted. This guy is Marshal, highest ranking 2GA he gets to promote who he thinks deserves even if you don't think so. This just reminds me of the shit that got you banned before. The best way to handle this would have been to just leave if you were unhappy because nothing is forcing you to stay playing. 

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Hugo said:

lead us into the future without having to wait a few months

Literally don't know why Horse has a problem with this. One of the things I stated has been happening for a while has been appointment. Or as degenerates like to refer to it as,"Mass Promo". If you're shit is dead and needs a hand there is no need poking it with a stick to check if its alive for a month, you bring it a defib and revive that bitch as soon as you can. Literally the same shit we are doing with SWRP right now. We didn't have enough suitable people so we sized down and appointed officers.

Not supporting why Aura was giving GenLt though that's kinda retarded. He's a good officer yeah but having that officer position is enough. New players wont stick around cause there is an epic general, they'll stick around cause the officers care and are doing good for them.

• Agree 3