DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Buddha's Ban Appeal

eXg-Buddha

44 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

A lot of the stuff I was doing a couple months back was uncalled for. It cannot be forgiven, and will leave a stain on my image for the rest of my time on Garnet. That is undeniable. That cannot be changed. And I acknowledge that. 

You tried to pull the sympathy card once and it didn't work, yet you try again. I would've liked to imagine you would have learned better from this, guess not. Quit trying to manipulate others.

Why should your ban be removed?: First of all, I would like to apologize once more to Whitebolt. Although we have had our lengthy private conversations, I want to put it out there once again that I never intended to harm your life, and had no clue on what you were going through at the time. It has been a good 2 months since my ban appeal, and I have seen a lot happen in this community.

I messed up as a manager. I messed up as a community member. I can go around in circles all day and promise I have changed, and tell you things that would change your opinion on me, but at the end of the day, you can't really take my word unless you have seen it.

11eea930fd442dee6de84e1c77c5aa94.png

Were you unrightfully banned? No. The manager(s) at the time came up with a specific punishment for you because of your actions. Does not seem unrightful to me. You messed up bad, not just once either. You did the crime, now you do the time. Its not like its permanent either, in which case it could maybe be played off. -1, wait it out.

Edited by Oatlife
  • Agree 3
  • The Garnut

Moving to denied now that my two mentions commented

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Manipulation tactics used as usual. Waited for the perfect opportunity (lots of high profile people left, the community "needs" more people).

you LITERALLY said this months ago.

• Like 2
  • Cringe 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 3
  • Haha 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3