Akko

In-game name: Uldren Sov
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:184565148
Warns:  Fail RP, RDM, Diss in Sit
Timezone: Mountain Standard 
Playtime?:  565:12:29
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]  Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  ajbedhead FUBAR
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  [IFN] [Mod]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
**Note** I know I have 5 bans this year and I know for a fact this will affect if I get Staff or not but keep in mind that I can change

Starting off, not speaking from an experienced point of view, I am an extremely patient person. I always give my full attention and dedication to it. I am also available throughout the day, which allows me to respond to any problems that may arise. Besides all of that, I also have a lot of experience being a member of Garnet Gaming. I helped create the border patrol division (now known as support team) on Icefuse when it was first put into place to prevent users from entering TeamSpeak to mic spam. I have also made numerous suggestions in the past RP wise to the server such as suggesting to get Cameras. I have a vast knowledge of DarkRP .

Since the first time I joined the server I held staff and GMs to the highest possible level and I wanted to become that. I am also active. I can be on any day of the week unless something happens IRL. I think that they are a pretty chill team and always like to help others, and are super responsive to take the tickets they are meant to take. They seem to have a calm mindset and feel very friendly overall when they get asked questions. Just one thing I’d like to change is that if a higher-staff member is on and no lower staff are on to take tickets, then the higher staff would take it. I want to be that type of person as well if it ever comes to it. I love the GG community, as everyone on the server is mostly friendly. I love that this community has no boundaries, as they really accept people even if they have different views than others (Anything from sexual orientation, race, religion, or culture). I want to share that experience with other players and ensure that they feel comfortable in the server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
The Website is down but i know I have some for FailRP and Ltap
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  Yes i have some 
October 6, 2018

February 9, 2019
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Everyday in the night time after my IRL job.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love to program Video Games, Drawing, Listening to music, going out to eat
Did you read the staff rules?: Uldren Sov

59 minutes ago, Akko said:

I know I have 5 bans this year and I know for a fact this will affect if I get Staff or not but keep in mind that I can change

59 minutes ago, Akko said:

Warns expire, so having this many in a short amount of time including the bans just makes it seem like you either don't completely understand the rules or don't bother to follow them. However, you're somewhat chill in-game and I respect that. -1 until your warns either expire or you prove yourself to be able to handle the role.

38 minutes ago, Entity said:

Warns expire, so having this many in a short amount of time including the bans just makes it seem like you either don't completely understand the rules or don't bother to follow them. However, you're somewhat chill in-game and I respect that. -1 until your warns either expire or you prove yourself to be able to handle the role.

Wait ur warns out atleast, 5 bans in a year is quite extreme but if you just wait ur warns out I might change my mind. If you really do change maybe you just didn’t know the rules. Ltap is Kina ... tho. Good luck keep the rule breaking to a 0 man.. -1

Edited by Sc0pe
2 hours ago, Akko said:

**Note** I know I have 5 bans this year and I know for a fact this will affect if I get Staff or not but keep in mind that I can change

Holy shit my guy, 5 bans in a year? we aren't even halfway through the year yet my guy. 

from me my guy.

2 hours ago, Akko said:

You could of at least waited for these warns to expire.
I also don't think I've seen you in game my guy.

As stated by other members 5 bans is just way to much, I don't think that you could be a good staff member for the moment . But if you wait until your warns get wiped and get a good reputation from the community you could get my support. For now it will be a -1

Guest proggy

Denied

For now, we aren't comfortable bringing you onto the staff team.

Stay out of trouble while you build some trust with the current staff members.

You may reapply in one week.