Simone's Ban Appeal

Sim_One

3 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

Not to mention this seems like a blatant attempt to take advantage of a server “desperate” for pop.

Not to mention Simone was in the only current managers faction.

Also to the people comparing this situation to mine, Garnet and I had a deal. Simone did the same thing I did yes, when Garnet reached out in chatbox to have some assistance with testing an anti-cheat. This testing was quite literally to the extent of the cheaters just aim-locking onto Garnet and seeing if it kicked them. Literally a no-brainer testing.

• Cringe 1
  • Informative 1
12 minutes ago, Romulus said:

Not gonna take a stance on this thread, but if you both had done the same thing then why arent you still banned. From an outside perspective from what ive heard and from what you've portrayed it seems like yall both did the same thing but you were the only one that got unbanned. I could be mistaken on what was different in either situation but thats what it looks like to me.

He said the difference was that he and Garnet had an actual deal, Simone did not, and if Simone did have a deal, Garnet would have unbanned him most likely.

17 minutes ago, Romulus said:

yall both did the same thing but you were the only one that got unbanned.

Simone got on and tested the anti-cheat for a bit, which hasn't seen much use. Pencil went out of his way to gather evidence and build cases against multiple cheaters that have been plaguing the community, thereby helping everyone and rightfully earning his unban after being offered the opportunity to do so. Don't compare the two.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1

-1 Weren't you the guy who was caught hacking and then showed the clip of you hacking on the "resignation" post? And then you continued to act extremely toxic and childish on the thread.

The way you left the community was not only toxic but extremely childish, and frankly I don't think you should be able to come back into the community, even if you say you've changed. Ban appeal are not for apologies, and quite frankly I can't believe this got so many +1's as it did.

Here's the thread if anyone is interested, not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet: 

I fucking knew this was going to happen as well, it always does:

UNcuHPU.png

Edited by PrisonNightmare
  • Winner 2
2 hours ago, Jackal said:

What a great representation of those +1ing. Glad to see the majority hasn't strayed far from being stupid.

3 hours ago, Jackal said:

https://imgur.com/i42AuXk

https://imgur.com/Dx2vK04

Appeals are for wrongful bans and you prove your innocence through it. -1

You aren't far strayed from the stick either bud. 

2 hours ago, BeeBu said:

On my phone right now ( Stork ), but your behavior on this post was extremely toxic. You showed no signs of remorse and actually thought it was funny to cheat! Had you just cheated and got caught, I'd be a little more lenient, but you clearly demonstrated you didn't care about what anyone thought, and that you were happy to go out with a bang. -1. 

Going to agree with this, you did indeed state that you went out with a bang. Doesn't truly make sense on why you decided to make an appeal but i mean im not against it. just odd that you chose to say you were going out with a bang then make an appeal. 

3 hours ago, Sim_One said:

(The reason I made this ban appeal was that when I was helping Garnet make an anti-cheat, that he never implemented, he told me that I should make an appeal in the future and right now I believe that the MRP server needs as much help as it can get.)  

If garnet can trust you to make an appeal then I don't see why I shouldn't trust you either. 

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

https://streamable.com/dkqc1o Ima leave this here pls cring

If you're gonna post random bullshit on a ban appeal then please leave forums. 

2 hours ago, Jackal said:

The person you are referencing was Pencil where a legitimate deal was made for the betterment of the server with a strict criteria to be met. Simone didn't make a deal with Garnet or anyone else inorder to make an appeal. Garnet legit said in shoutbox "Can I get someone with cheats to test something." Furthermore, the "anti-cheat" isn't being used. What Simone did although was nice didn't have any binding strings to it that warrant an unban. Referencing it and comparing it to Pencil's situation has clear differences. Ignoring them shows incompetency and a lack of regard for Garnet's previous decisions and deals.

Well there is differences within the simone's appeal and what pencil did, they still did shed the same blood on the matter of helping garnet remove cheating and help him make finding cheaters more easy.

2 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Facts Massive +1 to Simone getting unbanned

Can you actually state a reason on why he should be unbanned? 

2 hours ago, PraetorDon said:

Not to start an argument, but I believe Pencil was unbanned for the exact same reason.

I'd like to hear Garnet's thoughts on this though.

He was in a sense helping garnet catch more cheaters and simone techinacally helped garnet in the same issue. Soooo I mean this is sort of the same situation in regards to bleach and buddha. I mean he can do what he wants to but this whole thread turned iffy when el yackal thought his opinion still mattered but I mean it is what it is. 

Going to stay neutral on this one.  

"omG Vizii CallED mE Out Let'S CallL HIm  A pEDO DefeNDer AnD GeT My FRIends to CringE ReaCTS!1!1!1!"

Edited by Redacted
  • Cringe 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 2

Staying Neutral on this topic but I would like to put out to the public that Simone did come onto the server the morning/afternoon that bleach got unbanned and played on a marsoc wl as MARSOC PV3 Jackal. However, I will say that he wasn't doing anything harmful or bad for the server or anything relating to his original ban to my knowledge. Don't know if this will contribute to the decision of his unban or not just wanted to put this info out there. Good Luck.

Edited by Not Naitsir
  • Informative 1
2 hours ago, Redacted said:

If you're gonna post random bullshit on a ban appeal then please leave forums. 

2 hours ago, Redacted said:

"omG Vizii CallED mE Out Let'S CallL HIm  A pEDO DefeNDer AnD GeT My FRIends to CringE ReaCTS!1!1!1!"

Ironic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Think there's 2 ways to get unbanned at this point and that's through a deal of some kind with garnet and/or overwelming community support. Neither seemingly happened here. Recommend you wait a long time before attempting another one if you do and in that time prove your improvement to the broader community.

1 hour ago, Not Naitsir said:

Staying Neutral on this topic but I would like to put out to the public that Simone did come onto the server the morning/afternoon that bleach got unbanned and played on a marsoc wl as MARSOC PV3 Jackal. However, I will say that he wasn't doing anything harmful or bad for the server or anything relating to his original ban to my knowledge. 

you know he is appealing for a ban? telling everyone that he is alting will not help his case 

on a real note, i do believe in second chances since many people who’ve cheated have gotten one because of the ban wipe but you’ve admitted to cheating and literally only apologized in your appeal and you even said you were cheating. appeals are for proving your innocence, not apologizing. if you wanted to get unbanned, you should’ve taken it up with garnet instead of apologizing to everyone and calling it an appeal 

Edited by Flak