Simone's Ban Appeal

Sim_One

4 hours ago, Redacted said:

"omG Vizii CallED mE Out Let'S CallL HIm  A pEDO DefeNDer AnD GeT My FRIends to CringE ReaCTS!1!1!1!"

“hrrrr w-w-why is everyone out to get meeeee.... :(((“ 

-1 last thing this community needs is more people that are so unaware and easy to bait 

• Haha 1

Simone literally cheated for a purpose to my eyes he did it the wrong way and not standing up for what he believed in. I understand everyone's points saying we don't need a blatant cheater to come back into the community but this has occurred  before with other people. Simone is a great guy for the community, I think he deserves another chance to come back to the community therefore     

+1       

Edited by Secretkilla
  • Disagree 2
7 minutes ago, Secretkilla said:

cheated for a purpose

Cheated for a Purpose to make the staff team look bad, as a member of staff.
Secret I'm sorry, but that's pretty fucking retarded.
You gotta think about how he's gone about things this entire appeal.

Firstly - Cheated to make staff team look bad to.... Who exactly?
Secondly - This Appeal, he said he had the same deal as Pencil when Pencil straightup came and said "No we didn't, We tested the Anti-Cheat for literally a day, My Deal was that I caught Hackers and Pulled a 6ix9ine"
Thirdly - It has come to light that he was caught Ban Evading.
Fourthly - Manipulation Tactics: "The Community needs members, So bring me back so I can help with numbers yeah right yeah good idea right?"

If Garnet had told him to appeal in the future, Why do it now?
Why not a Month Ago when shit was still any semblance of stable?

• 300 IQ 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4

11 hours ago, Sim_One said:

Why should your ban be removed?: 

(The reason I made this ban appeal was that when I was helping Garnet make an anti-cheat, that he never implemented, he told me that I should make an appeal in the future and right now I believe that the MRP server needs as much help as it can get.)  

My ban should be removed because in the long time span since my ban appeal, I have done some rethinking and because I promise that I will never hack again on Garnet Gaming.

I regret ever hacking on the server, and even though some people may argue that “I had a reason for hacking”, I still understand that hacking is hacking and it was selfish of me to do so and ruin the experience of others, and it was dealt with accordingly, I would have done the same to anyone else who did the same thing as me, but this is not the focus of this argument, the focus is that I regret doing it, and I know that “just because you regret it doesn’t mean that you deserve a ban appeal.” I understand that I understand that what I did is hard to give an edge to. But I want everyone to understand that I know I made a mistake, and I know I will never make the same mistake again because I have learned from it.

If I get unbanned, I promise you I will absolutely never hack on the server again. I can say I have learned from my mistake.

Here is the bottom line, I learned from my lesson and I won’t break the rules in such a way that I broke it last time.

Oh where the fuck do I begin. First off -1 Ill make this short and sweet for you. Just because you regret cheating on the server doesn't mean you should be unbanned. It's like robbing a gas station and after 2 months of jail you saying "My Bad" doesn't fix anything. 

Another thing to mention is that you never had a reason for cheating. You never had to prove a point or show the community how easy it was. You had a desire to get an unfair advantage in-game and you're paying the price. 

10 hours ago, shrimp said:

i42AuXk.png
Unless you weren't hacking, take a walk buddy. 

Even thought this is completely unneeded and far too toxic it's still correct. Ban appeals are not for apologies. They're for false bans or bans that where forced too heavily. Cheating bans in my opinion should never be accepted unless proven false. But you already admitted to cheating. 

9 hours ago, Jackal said:

What a great representation of those +1ing. Glad to see the majority hasn't strayed far from being stupid.

Still slightly toxic but I do agree. The community is now full of people that accept "Just Kidding" and "My bad bro" 

My Final words are that if you don't want to get punished don't break the rules. Easy as that. I know i've broken some major rules in the past but I paid for those. You're looking for a get out of jail free card and that my friend is shit I can't stand. Please reconsider your actions next time before you dive off the deep end. But as stated before  -1

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
10 minutes ago, Gamma said:

Oh where the fuck do I begin. First off -1 Ill make this short and sweet for you. Just because you regret cheating on the server doesn't mean you should be unbanned. It's like robbing a gas station and after 2 months of jail you saying "My Bad" doesn't fix anything. 

Its a damn GMOD server dude you can't analogize that to robbing a gas station. Two very different things where one person makes someone else suffer, and another situation where someone just cheats in a video game.

11 minutes ago, Gamma said:

Another thing to mention is that you never had a reason for cheating. You never had to prove a point or show the community how easy it was. You had a desire to get an unfair advantage in-game and you're paying the price. 

He didn't have that desire. From that statement thats how I know you don't really know the full situation behind it.

12 minutes ago, Gamma said:

Even thought this is completely unneeded and far too toxic it's still correct. Ban appeals are not for apologies. They're for false bans or bans that where forced too heavily. Cheating bans in my opinion should never be accepted unless proven false. But you already admitted to cheating. 

Its not an apology, there was no "I'm sorry," it was a I learned from my mistake and I won't do it again, kinda reminiscent of other ban appeals, no? Cheating bans should never be accepted? Ok tell that to the cheater that got unbanned who also helped Garnet with an anti-cheat. People saying Simone and Pencil's case were different, but they both hacked at the end of the day, and only Garnet and Simone truly know what Simone helped with.

Ok here's the bottom line, this argument ain't ever gonna stop. @Garnet I suggest you lock this post until you come to a decision, you and Simone are really the only ones that know the full story and I guess you told him to make the appeal.

• Cringe 5
  • Toxic 1

DENIED

Appeals are made for wrongful bans and are not apology letters, if you feel you have assisted Garnet enough in regards to catching other cheaters and developing an anti-cheat then Garnet can overrule this decision.

This doesn't take into the account that you supposedly ban evaded, as quoted by a staff member.

3 hours ago, Not Naitsir said:

Staying Neutral on this topic but I would like to put out to the public that Simone did come onto the server the morning/afternoon that bleach got unbanned and played on a marsoc wl as MARSOC PV3 Jackal. However, I will say that he wasn't doing anything harmful or bad for the server or anything relating to his original ban to my knowledge. Don't know if this will contribute to the decision of his unban or not just wanted to put this info out there. Good Luck.

@Naitsir We'll need to talk about this considering you didn't tell Jim in any way.

The simple fact of the matter is that you cheated, the ban was rightful as you have admitted numerous times. You cheated to "go out with a bang" and now you would like to come back. I get we all make mistakes but this is still fairly recent in regards to a cheating ban. You did it to humiliate the staff team that you yourself were apart of.

The ban will stay as is.

@Garnet @JimTrash Lock and move please. (Garnet you can give your take.)

• Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Sad 1
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3