Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Player
Your in-game name: 91st CPT 4238 Snapper
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:99867428
In-game name of reportee: 104th PVT 3424 Jax
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:196762887
Date & Time of incident: 6/27/20 11:30 PM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof):

Selected as event character, broke from script, shooting at NPCs on his side. While still on event class, went into MHB and shot at clones without GM permission. Interrupted debrief multiple times. Refused to leave 19thAW tryout after @Oatlife ordered him to do so. Told Jedi to leave temple when not authorized. General NITRP/mingy behavior

@Mango @Winx can verify

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Snapper

Your screenshots shows the reportee doing multiple failrp /me's but you mentioned

Selected as event character, broke from script, shooting at NPCs on his side. While still on event class, went into MHB and shot at clones without GM permission. Interrupted debrief multiple times. Refused to leave 19thAW tryout after Oatlife ordered him to do so. Told Jedi to leave temple when not authorized. General NITRP/mingy behavior

If you have video recording or more screenshots of him breaking his role as an event character and if there was any logs perhaps from a staff member who was there at the time, it would help your case more. I can see that Mango, a staff member, was there at that time might have screenshots of logs or any more proof. I can trust you to take your word on this but sufficient proof is always more desirable. I can see that the "Interruption of debrief" could be because of the /me's and possibly other actions provided in your screenshot. If he refused to leave 19thAW tryouts and the Jedi Temple, shock could of easily handled it. Nonetheless, the only proof you provided was of their failrp /me's in your screenshots. In my opinion, I would punish the player for a failrp warn with the current proof provided.

Edited by special
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director

7GtmXjB.png
Accepted

I'm not going to issue a ban, as I've seen people do far worse. I would advise 104th to consider his position, at the end of the day it's a reflection on himself and the 104th. As for the not leaving, CG can handle that. Comms message abuse should be handled by officers. The 1st screenshot with the FailRP /mes will result in a single warn. Thank you for the report.

@Garnet - Lock and Move Please

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1