Russian Forces FSB Suggestion

Malmood

57 minutes ago, Malmood said:

SHS mainly because you have to be RFR and this is a rank where RFR is needed.

i might be being an absolute spoon right now but i thought it was SGT that you needed RFR to pass

7 minutes ago, Skye said:

i might be being an absolute spoon right now but i thought it was SGT that you needed RFR to pass

The reason they want SHS is because you have to have RFR to get to that rank. if it was only SGT they would not need RFR and could just hop in. Getting RFR shows responisbility.

6 minutes ago, Skye said:

The reason we picked SHS is because many SGT minge and dont take it seriously, this will separate the mingers from the serious.

6 minutes ago, Gamma said:

The reason they want SHS is because you have to have RFR to get to that rank. if it was only SGT they would not need RFR and could just hop in. Getting RFR shows responisbility.

I'm just being a complete spoon then ?

8 minutes ago, Malmood said:

The reason we picked SHS is because many SGT minge and dont take it seriously, this will separate the mingers from the serious.

okie i was just clarifying, tbh i think i'm just abit thick today  

Edited by Skye

+1 Becuase it would give a balance for the RU side, Having the 2GA enlisted a chance to be in another faction if they cannot join SSO/GRU/VEGA, and US has more factions than RU; I think 6 US factions.

I would like to see an upgrade to the Russia side.

+1

With all of the positive feedback thus far, and how well thought out this suggestion is, I think it should be added. It holds many benefits to 2GA, and fills that niche of people who don’t want to be officers but also want to be out of 2GA. I had a chance to talk it out with you on TS and I couldn’t really think of any problems you didn’t address.

Also. The only -1s Ive seen a large basis around is Malmood leading it. He SUGGESTED that he should lead it, and if higher ups think he isn't suit fit then so be it. I would not recommend -1ing for one reason, instead give your criticism for what it is worth but that does not mean -1 the whole suggestion over 1 idea. IMO I think the tryouts should not involve KH and should not be very strict as it is a faction to take people from one step to the next. But I still +1 the whole idea because it is something 2GA needs.

• Like 1

Malmood has more qualifcations then most 2GA, maybe 3 people have actually lead a faction in the current officer core. I want to stay entry so I'm out, and just pulling some oldie who just gets on to play as a PVT, pretending to act cool doesn't make sense. It's hard work to lead fresh faction, and what you do sticks with it forever as the first leader. So malmood isn't the worse idea.