Russian Forces FSB Suggestion

Malmood

44 minutes ago, Dillan said:

It's hard work to lead fresh faction, and what you do sticks with it forever as the first leader. So malmood isn't the worse idea.

Agreed.

Also, if you have a problem with Malmood being the leader, who isn't even guaranteed to have the position, and you decide to -1 solely over that. You need to reevaluate yourself. This is a really good idea for RU and 2GA and for the whole server in general.

Kek I find it odd how some people think giving people different player models and MOSes will “balance RU”. I don’t see any reason why it should be added as it is just another faction that requires a somewhat competent leader(which there aren’t many anymore). I know you say you’re a good leader Malmood but I haven’t seen much from you to even know if that’s true or not. 

I’d also like to say this faction from the way you’ve described the guns just seems like a reskin of SSO besides their heavy class. I know I’m one of the few the -1 this but I just don’t see this going in a good direction at the current moment, so if someone wants to comment on my opinion your more then welcome, but for now -1. 

I get why you are suggesting this, but this will not balance RU. If anything, a suggestion like this would be better suited for when RU gets better numbers like it was around a month ago. Countries usually go through dry spells like this every so often but end up bouncing back. Adding another faction when its hard enough to find competent leaders for GRU and 2GA just isn't a good idea.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Dillan said:

Malmood has more qualifcations then most 2GA, maybe 3 people have actually lead a faction in the current officer core. I want to stay entry so I'm out, and just pulling some oldie who just gets on to play as a PVT, pretending to act cool doesn't make sense. It's hard work to lead fresh faction, and what you do sticks with it forever as the first leader. So malmood isn't the worse idea.

Yeah but since he made the suggestion that doesn't automatically makes him the new leader. IF this gets accepted, it will be Manager/SA's decision to put in power a new leader for the faction.

I don't hate the idea, but I don't love it. I'm going to give it a -1 based on the fact that I just don't think its really needed for the time being. If someone can give some good evidence for a need of a new faction i'll change it, but for now I'm sticking with a -1.

11 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Adding another faction

But it's not a faction it is a sub-faction of 2GA. And I understand what you mean by we don't have the numbers and you are completely right Russian numbers are dwindling. But, the point that I am coming from is that this Sub fac will keep 2GA engaged and interested in the server and staying on RU side if they don't wish to become a 2GA officer and if they find SSO GRU and VEGA to demanding and too difficult to keep up with on a skill level, this will be a great middle ground to keep players on the RU side and to keep players on the server in general. But that is just the point of view that I'm coming from, please mistake me if I'm wrong on anything. 

Thanks

Subforum Etiquette
Playermodel, swapping of nations, and new faction suggestions are forbidden.
When making a response to any suggestion post, you must begin your initial posting with a +1 or -1 - followed by your reasoning, only then will you be allowed to quote another member as to their post and points you do not agree with. 
Your suggestion must be realistic and approachable.
The request of additional nations to our server is forbidden

Failure to follow these simple rules may result in the termination of your forum account!

7 minutes ago, Goldy said:

But it's not a faction it is a sub-faction of 2GA. And I understand what you mean by we don't have the numbers and you are completely right Russian numbers are dwindling. But, the point that I am coming from is that this Sub fac will keep 2GA engaged and interested in the server and staying on RU side if they don't wish to become a 2GA officer and if they find SSO GRU and VEGA to demanding and too difficult to keep up with on a skill level, this will be a great middle ground to keep players on the RU side and to keep players on the server in general. But that is just the point of view that I'm coming from, please mistake me if I'm wrong on anything. 

Thanks

With all due respect, that is terrible reasoning as to why there should be a new "sub-faction." If they aren't good enough to get into the current 3 SOC factions, then they aren't good enough. There is no middle ground.