The Entity - Staff Application

Entity

In-game name: The Entity

• SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:155565076
  • Warns: 0
  • Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
  • Playtime?: | The Entity has played for 2543:15:54.
  • Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
  • Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
  •     Referral(s): LyndeFish, Proggy
  •     Past experiences as staff: Currently T. Mod on TTT | Highest DarkRP rank was L. Admin about 2 months ago

Why should we choose you over other applicants?  I would be a beneficial addition to the staff team with my current experience within the server and the staffing portion. I've spent countless days taking reports and helping out the team, making sure everybody inside was behaving and whatnot. I had become inactive after I reached the rank of L. Admin due to personal issues and the whole reserves thing didn't work out since evity had left. I couldn't spare enough time to get on most days, and spent a lot more of it doing what was more important. Though I've returned and it would definitely be a better change for my life as this server gives me stress relief. Besides the inactivity, I used to be one of the top performing in the eyes of multiple staff members. I would not only lead every division (Operators, Human Resources, Gamemasters) but also lead the staff team in general. I wouldn't tolerate rule-breakers within the team unless it was minor inconveniences. I have a playful attitude in-game but on duty I am a totally different person. I become serious and mature and leave all bias behind. With my current experience, I know almost every rule to heart and I can always help others or guide them into doing what they're meant to.

I've adapted to the changes of the community over the past month and the current staff team. I could grant guidance to those in need and help them advance in their skills. Though I may not start out as a high rank, I will expect myself to act like one though respect those in charge. I've been a strong believer in hierarchy respect, and that those above should be treated well. From the few times I've been staff before, I've gained knowledge in staffing that creates a sense of joy knowing I can be positive of my decisions when in a situation, and that any advice I hand out should be beneficial to those who receive it. I've gotten to know a lot of the community members and old ones too despite some change. I'm willing to sacrifice any amount of time needed to help the players, even in undesired situations. Players come first in my eyes and that's something I'll definitely be showing during my time as staff. I will always make sure that the reporter/reported knows what they could do or have done wrong before taking action so we can start preventing rule-breakers from appearing. I'm also looking into potential gamemaster events as that was one of my favorite parts of staff. I have events that could kick-start a trend in DarkRP. Hopefully those who read this through will see that I should not only be chosen over other candidates but this is something that could benefit themselves too. Thank you for reading.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been banned a few times before ban wipe but not recently. If you check my previous application you can see the reasons and that I've learned from each and every ban.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I've made a few, 2 being accepted and 1 being denied. The previous one was last
year on June 18 in which I was a staff member for approximately 7-8 months.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-4 hours per day at minimum.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do LUA coding and 3D modelling, mostly nerd stuff.

Did you read the staff rules?: The Entity 

Note - I was given permission by both Enigma and Proggy to duel staff on TTT + DarkRP.

• Like 4
  • Winner 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

+1. Your chill in game from what I've seen, and not only that but your really fun to fuck around with on there. Your experience is also huge for the staff team. 🙂 Also I agree, there should be some more events on DarkRP.  It also takes some guts to admit you've been banned before, and have learned from them. Excited to see if your on the team!

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1. Your chill in game from what I've seen, and not only that but your really fun to fuck around with on there. Your experience is also huge for the staff team. 🙂 Also I agree, there should be some more events on DarkRP.  It also takes some guts to admit you've been banned before, and have learned from them. Excited to see if your on the team!

Agree with Shin +1

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ajbedhead13 said:

+1 Entity your so chill in game and your non toxic aswell. Whenever im on and your on I see that you get into 0 trouble in sits and the only time i would ever see you in a sit is if you reported the person. Since you were staff before I believe you would sitll have the skill to be a staff member once again. Your playtime is also very very very goooood. Also since you were banned only 2 times I would say thats bad but since it was last year I would say its ok. Your such a great influence towards other staff members so I believe you would become great, good luck.

Agreed! +1 Mega insane hours

• Like 1

+1 Entity has been on the server since I can remember. He put so much dedication into Garnet by being the director for gamemasters and training (I can’t remember if there was a third one). I have no doubt that he will do good things for the server again.

• Like 1