Sinisters staff applaction

Sinister

In-game name: Sinister
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:39342253
Warns: 0 

Timezone:CDT
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| 11A 2LT Sinister has played for 316:55:18.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Josh martin zachman

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I plan to help out the server as best as I can. I'm not saying I will save the server , but I will do my best to make the server a better place. I plan to stop anyone who need to be stopped. I love this server and would like the join the staff team. I do not that any staff experience but everyone has to start somewhere.  I would like the server to be my start of staff experience. I want  to be staff because I want to help out I love to help and I love the server so I think this server would be the perfect start for me 

As a staff member I plan to ban those who need to be banned , and use proper action to those who need it. I plan to use my staff ability's properly. I plan to look out for people hacking, minging, and breaking the rules of the server. I want to be apart of this great server and stop those who need to be stopped. I will work my hardest to keep the server safe from trolls, and people who just come to cause harm to the server. I hope to join the staff team and help the server put I will punish those who deserve it and help other. I plan to stop things like people killing each other. Stop things like people trolling the server bc they have nothing better to do. I want to join to stop things like people harming the server by breaking the server rules. 

As a staff member I would stop people who only want to cause harm to the server and factions. I would stop the people who RDM. I would stop the people who find glitches in the map and exploit those glitches. I would stop the people who have no intent to RP.  I would stop those who fail RP. A staff members job id to look out for the people who don't follow the rules and punish them accordingly and I plan to do that. I will not only work alone, but I will also work with other staff members to make this a better, more fun place for the players. I will use my staff ability's to ban, warn, jail, and kick those who deserve these punishments. I will use the power that I am given to help stop people. I'm going to try to give new players a good time on this server and try to make the server a more enjoyable place for old and new players.

I will try my hardest to make the server better. I will stop the people who need to be and I will make sure the server is as fun as possible. I love to help out and I will love to help out this server. as a staff member I will learn each side of the story before making any action and will consider every punishment before making a decision.  I will help out there server not cause harm I don't want to cause harm. most of my time will be helping out the regular people on the server. I can be very serious when needed to be I'm very friendly and will work very hard. when stuff need to be done I will be right there to get it done. I am well familiar with the rules of the server as well and I check it nearly every week for changes. If I don't know what to do I will search for someone who knows until the situation is resolved.  this is why I believe I'm fit for this job as a staff member. as a staff member I will not forget my other responsibilities that I have like being an officer and being a DS. I'm very committed to the server and I will be very committed to the staff team. and my maturity. I can be very mature I'm not mature all the time but I am when I need to be.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes May 20th, June 18th, July 9th, 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday at least one hour per day 

Edited by Sinister
  • Agree 1

And back to -1

Sinsiter, DSes are required to keep the server flowing normally, and saying that as an officer that it's not your job to make sure that's being done, Isn't bringing anything to the table.

Your attitude seems to be selfish in that regard, and That's not a good quality to have for staff.

Edited by Homast
  • Informative 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

This morning you said that as an 11A 2LT, training is no longer your job, even if no one else is on to train.

Cant be having that on the staff team. I understand that it becomes less of your job as officer, but your job is not done when you say DS to RR in radio. Your primary job may not be training players yourself but it is your job to make sure players are trained. You failed that simple task.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Agree 2
42 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

This morning you said that as an 11A 2LT, training is no longer your job, even if no one else is on to train.

Cant be having that on the staff team. I understand that it becomes less of your job as officer, but your job is not done when you say DS to RR in radio. Your primary job may not be training players yourself but it is your job to make sure players are trained. You failed that simple task.

I still train im doing it right now but I didn't train him because we had someone to do it, it was hydros fault for not training him and I was waiting a little longer for hydro to respond before I went to train him but them he left. I never said that it wasn't my job if no one else is on. 

Edited by Sinister
13 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I still train im doing it right now but I didn't train him because we had someone to do it, it was hydros fault for not training him and I was waiting a little longer for hydro to respond before I went to train him but them he left

I had a similar experience. You yelled at a PDSS who was training  on US whitelist, because no one else would, for taking the recruit out of base to show him the map. Why not put in the extra effort for new players? That's what we're looking for in staff.

• Friendly 1
25 minutes ago, PraetorDon said:

I had a similar experience. You yelled at a PDSS who was training  on US whitelist, because no one else would, for taking the recruit out of base to show him the map. Why not put in the extra effort for new players? That's what we're looking for in staff.

I never yelled I was just telling him that he wouldn't take the recruits out of base. I had just gotten on the server and saw him with a recruit and thought it was wrong. I now realize that I was in the wrong and I apologize for that. 

Edited by Sinister
20 hours ago, Homast said:

And back to -1

Sinsiter, DSes are required to keep the server flowing normally, and saying that as an officer that it's not your job to make sure that's being done, Isn't bringing anything to the table.

Your attitude seems to be selfish in that regard, and That's not a good quality to have for staff.

I never said it wasn't my job forever I still do the just I just trained 2 recruites back to back but at the time hydro was on and the guy logged off after I had just told hydro to go train

19 hours ago, Zachman said:

Yikes I've been reading what everyone else has been saying and thats not what we need in staff, you need to be selfless and do things that others don't want to do

I don't mind doing it but if there is someone else on that is supposed to do it then its my job to tell them to do it we had an officer meeting about this and this is what I was told next time I will just go train instead of telling someone else to do it I will take the responsibility of training the recruit