Warns: 1 
Timezone: cst 
Playtime?: 30 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] no
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/a
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

For that I am a very nice, kind and supportive person, I really like to help people in need and care for anything that needs help (it makes me feel good inside). Also it has been my dream for a long time to become a true leader, Ever since I was a little child i have always been a leader I would help people at my school I would treat everyone with kindness and respect, even the teachers if you can believe that Laugh Out Loud. My parents always saw me as a strong courageous human being lucky enough to be alive on this spectacular earth in all it's greatness. I have a lot of dreams and to become a leader on garnet gaming it would be a wonderful and amazing thing i really hope you consider me to be a staff. 
 I also know that you guys are looking for people with great judgment, integrity, maturity, and good behavior and I can confirm that these key attributes are what describe me as a human best. And I also understand and have much understanding of the server rules i am VERY familiar with them.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details once back in the day for mass rdm but thats pasty now
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: lots
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  video games cars mechanics and electrical engineering
Did you read the staff rules?:  yes i have 

Edited by Torky_J

If you have read the staff rules, read them again and read them carefully 

13 minutes ago, Torky_J said:

Did you read the staff rules?: of course

Second, Playtime

13 minutes ago, Torky_J said:

Playtime?: 30+

I believe this is 75 Hours+ (not sure if that’s incorrect but somewhere around there, do /playtime name ex /playtime Sc0pe Sc0pe has played for 00:00:00

Paragraphs, Need a little buffing in my opinion but it’s pretty decent for the most part you need to fix the stuff on top though. Until this is fixed -1

Edited by Sc0pe
Just now, fugga said:

i already change it 

1 minute ago, fugga said:

uh

what is the big deal i dont understand what is going on did i mess up?

1 minute ago, Torky_J said:

i already change it 

what is the big deal i dont understand what is going on did i mess up?

2 minutes ago, fugga said:

uh

it says yes i have

1 hour ago, Torky_J said:

You aren't even elligible to apply, and if you are, then honestly we don't need somebody with 30 hours experience man.

1 hour ago, Torky_J said:

Reread them.

We honestly aren't in a state where we need that many more staff members right now (atleast from what I've seen) and from the way this has been laid out, this is gonna be a immediate and permanent -1 from me. I haven't even seen you in game before.
hey @proggy you might wanna lock this up, as he is below the hours requirement, so this staff app is basically null.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Torky_J said:

Dont think thats good enough. You need 75+ hours like sc0pe said.

You might need one to be staff. The training requires TeamSpeak

Read it again and closely.

22 hours ago, Torky_J said:

Did you read the staff rules?:Torky_J

Teamspeak is a requirement for about 24/25 of the staff you meet.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: lots

Specify exact time in hours (Ex: 2-4 Hours)

Warns: 1 

Please specify what the warn was for

/playtime Torky_J

For that I am a very nice, kind and supportive person, I really like to help people in need and care for anything that needs help (it makes me feel good inside). Also it has been my dream for a long time to become a true leader, Ever since I was a little child i have always been a leader I would help people at my school I would treat everyone with kindness and respect, even the teachers if you can believe that Laugh Out Loud. My parents always saw me as a strong courageous human being lucky enough to be alive on this spectacular earth in all it's greatness. I have a lot of dreams and to become a leader on garnet gaming it would be a wonderful and amazing thing i really hope you consider me to be a staff. 
 I also know that you guys are looking for people with great judgment, integrity, maturity, and good behavior and I can confirm that these key attributes are what describe me as a human best. And I also understand and have much understanding of the server rules i am VERY familiar with them.

Why are there only 2 sentences in the 2nd paragraph?

There is a lot wrong with this staff application I have to

Edited by Clicher
Guest proggy

Denied
You may reapply in 72 hours.
If you choose to reapply, please use the feedback from this application to provide a better application next time.