DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mango's Resignation

Today I am resigning from all positions on the SWRP server. I'm grateful for all those who stuck around and still are despite many of the well known people leaving. I'd just like to start off by stating that playing in this server ever since late April, I never realized the dedication I needed to put in to play in this server but I'm glad I did and just overall glad I was able to meet some new people in my life despite being locked up with this corona crisis. However, recently I've lost the interest and motivation to play on this server and currently experiencing a huge Gmod burnout and don't believe it's right for me to play if I simply don't have the motivation to do so. I've made so many new friends playing on this server and I don't regret any of it. Playing on Garnet will always have a special place in my heart, I love this community from where it's at right now and I definitely want to make a comeback in the future.

(Don't want to directly @ people because I don't want to bother them but I'm sure they'll see this) 

(@ Garnet) - Garnet I never had the opportunity to directly talk to you much, but I'm glad you made this server, it gave me something to do when locked up in my room for quarantine. It brought my joy whenever I saw an update sheet on the forums and it show'd all the new things you added into and I'm grateful for that and how you continued to update it despite recent player count, again thank you for creating this server and curing my quarantine boredom. 

(@ Phantom) - Another person I didn't directly talk to much but you sounded like a cool guy to be around. I'm thankful for you accepting my moderator application and giving me an opportunity to moderate the server, something I did not see myself doing but I'm glad I did. 

(@ Snapper) - Dude where do I begin? Snapper I'm grateful to have met you during this time on the server you always sounded like a great guy and always had to motivation and passion to play on the server despite many of the known people leaving. Your events are always awesome and I hope you continue and carry on what you do best.  💪

(@ Eli) and (@ Bortnik) - You two were some of the chillest people I met on the server as well. You guys were able to handle being in charge of the server after Conway left and I would've never been able to do something like that, I hope you guys continue to stick to the server and do whats best for it. Sorry for leaving on this short notice, I never told or warned anyone about this, but my reason is pretty clear and whenever I return I hope to still see you guys stick around. 

(@ Artyy) - The first time I saw you on the server and I simmed against you, I was like there's no way this guy is landing all these shots. I with Snapper thought you were sus not going to lie. Nonetheless, I talked with you a few times and barely got to meet until recently, you were always a cool guy and chill with everything. I just wished we talked a lot earlier, continue locking onto people's heads. 😉

(@ Ghost) - Another chill guy I met recently, but just like Artyy I wish I could've met you earlier too, maybe because you're BST and it's kinda hard to meet at the same time with drastically different time zones. However, after how we stated how you weren't really active as a GMT, you immediately went to work and wrote up some event ideas, I like that passion and drive you have to make this server more fun and I hope you continue to write and host these events for people. ❤️ 

(@ SWRP Staff and GM Team) - Sorry again for leaving the server on such a short notice, I wish you guys all the best of luck on the server. You guys all have big dreams and ideas you just gotta find a way to execute it. In the near future, I may come back and pop in to check on things but for now its goodbye. /me salutes

If you ever just want to chat or play some games together 😄 RiceFieldFarmer#5088 

Archived