SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:419873569

Warns:0

Timezone:EST

Playtime?:121

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]Eli,  Artty

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]The reason why you should pick me over other applicants is because on this server and amount of time i have played here has been extremely fun there has never been a moment where it has been a bad time , I have a full understanding of the rules and punishments given out . One of my main goals as staff and a 2IC I want to make this community stronger there is so such potential for this community that I see and I really want to help the best I can. Not only will I provide a fun and exciting place for players, I will do my best to remove minges and toxic players that are just bringing the server and community down . I understand i'm usually i need to put in a reason on how I change  the server, but as a T-Mod there isn't much i can do But that does not mean I can't do anything at all.

The things I can do as a T-Mod I can run passive RP events such as: Patrols, Rescue missions, Scout missions, Medical related RP and much more. I am active on forums and the Official SWRP Discord to help with any problems. Another reason why I want to apply is because I will ether get on the server early in the morning or stay on late at night, and if someone needs help or someone is massing and there are no staff on that will turn new players away and I hate when it turns new people away from are server and it puts them in the mind set that there are no staff and only minges. If I'm able to help by getting on early in the morning and staying on late at night I would love to do that and make Garnets and the servers name better.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I do have warns on the MRP server, that was when I was new to the community and very stupid

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Purely as a T-Mod 1-2 Hours a day

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Because of covid-19 I have nothing else to do 

Did you read the staff rules?:  212th 2AC CO CPT 5196 Barlex

Edited by Python
  • Agree 3

+1

Never would have been able to bring back 212th without you. Dedicated to recruiting and making the server stronger. You've brought some people over from other Garnet servers and really helped us grow.

Do want to point out that you should change the Title to Python's staff app as Barlex is the lore name and role

Edited by Snapper
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

7GtmXjB.png

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the staff team Python. You've been dedicated, active, and helpful ever since you decided to main SWRP. I will be keeping an eye on you, as stated by Zachman, you deserve a chance. I want you to continue improving your behavior, and in time, you can be a great staff member. I will have Garnet set you in-game, contact Eli or I for training, once you receive your rank. @proggy Lock and move please.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2