In-game name: Whoadie
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 
Warns: None
Timezone: GMT-4
Playtime?: 37:44:24
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): ajbedhead.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None yet, but I am dedicated to doing my best! I am a very fast learner.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am a patient and kind person. I am very vigilant and I can get along with staff easily. I can be extremely active on the server and I will be either way. I have good ping, a good mic, and I know how to play the server properly and I know the rules. I am dedicated to helping the community and eliminating all negativity from it. I will take sits all the time and I am not biased nor will I ever be.

I don't make decisions based off of friendships, I would ban a friend if they deserved the ban. I can be very active, as I stated, which will make other staff's life much easier. I truly believe I could be of great assistance.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Fudgy for "Alting" which was invalid.

Garnet for MRDM which was appealed and accepted because I did not do anything.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not to my recollection.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: All day, every day. Literally, I am extremely available.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Programming and gaming.
Did you read the staff rules?:  Yes, thoroughly.

I am aware I need 72 hours, I have much more than that. There is some sort of bug because I guarantee I have spent far more time than the command states. Thank you for reading my app! 

Edit: Yes, there is a bug because I used to play this server for like 10 hours a day and I did that for 2 weeks until my computer broke. I had it fixed and then I had school and all but now  I don't have to worry about school and I am back on gmod. I will be available throughout the school year as much as possible.

Edited by 6lackmail9
Fixing format/name
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 1

Your playtime isn't even the REQUIRED amount, I've barely seen you in game (I don't even know who you are, but that pfp isn't familiar) You definetely need to meet more staff members, and not only that, you need more hours. Also, those aren't paragraphs, those are 3 sentences.  @proggy may I quote you in the staff app rules when you say
"Reach an in-game /playtime of 72 hours before applying."

1 hour ago, 6lackmail9 said:

Did you read the staff rules?:  Yes, thoroughly.

read them again.

I am aware I need 72 hours, I have much more than that. There is some sort of bug because I guarantee I have spent far more time than the command states. Thank you for reading my app!

I honestly do not believe this. Even if it was true, you have to prove this. We don't go by word basis, we need evidence in order to prove this is correct. If you can provide evidence that you've been on for 72+ hours I'll reconsider some of my statements, along if you fix your paragraphs, and get to know the staff team.

EDIT:

Referral(s): ajbedhead

43 minutes ago, ajbedhead13 said:

-1 Dude you dont know the rules and your hours are very low and I would suggest getting them up. You put me as a referal even when I told you no when you asked me. Your whole app needs more detail so I would suggest reapplying.

Really man? You added AJ when he DIDNT GIVE CONSENT? what the fuck man lmao. My -1 will stay. Liars should not be staff members.

Also, by you adding your name I now know I have never met you, and I've spent half or more of the day for the past 3 days on DarkRP. I think I would see you online atleast ONCE if your as active as you say you are. 
EDIT 2!
1. Miss-use of advert, also you say this server is a joke.

spacer.png
Here is the conversation that followed.
spacer.png
"im banned rn on my fav server" is this fudgy or another server?
also "If I was staff here it would be fun but staff here dont care they make everyone staff"
you say this right after a sit, so I can only assume this is complaining about how it was handled that somebody owned your doors. (which if you have a problem with how a staff handled a situation, report them on the forums) but insulting the staff team by saying you would be the only one not even doing sits, but "having fun" and then say none of us care, that just isn't that good of a look for you.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 3
Guest proggy

Denied
You must have a minimum of 72 hours of /playtime to be considered for staff.
You may reapply once you have met our playtime requirements.