DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Osama Bin Semens Staff Application

SteamID (STEAM_0:1:463472564):
Warns:none to display have had prior when first started playing but have learned since
Timezone:ET
Playtime?:|  1841:45:12.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [Workers Skeletron,Doo DOO CA CA, ShankNinja, Ajbedhead Fubar]
    Past experiences as staff: [none]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I should be chosen as staff because i understand responsibility. i know some people on here
know that i do some crazy yt stuff and what not but its all in good fun
when its time to get serious and to be mature of the situation i know how things should go.
and how the rules are taken im mainly on during the mingey hours early in the morning when no staff are on.
and the servers a mess.I could definintely be helpful in taking the stress off other staffs shoulders.
im usually pretty helpful when it comes to things questions others have.

i have some decent knowledge 
in the staffing just from watching others on here take sits and such. Mainly a good all around people person 
on here so its a big + to come with it. i just wanna be helpful to the community anyway i can anyway possible!
i understand how bad garnet can be with the minging and false warranting and rdming and then even worse the trying 
lie about it. video evidence will always equal key in serious situations always!. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    False Ban On garnet from a admin a "quit ban minge" is what id call it when i first started playing
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
             None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
      Every day a couple hours a day some days longer than others
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i own a whole bunch
of animals reptiles amhpibians arachnids pretty much a full time hobby it self Lol
Did you read the staff rules?: Osama Bin Semenn

Edited by OsamaBinSemenn
  • Like 7

Dude I don't know why you didn't apply sooner. You're super chill in game and I always enjoy playing and seeing you interacting with the community. Fat +1 from me for your in game manners and your staff app 😄

• Like 1
23 hours ago, osamabinsemennn said:

I should be chosen as staff because i understand responsibility. i know some people on here
know that i do some crazy yt stuff and what not but its all in good fun
when its time to get serious and to be mature of the situation i know how things should go.
and how the rules are taken im mainly on during the mingey hours early in the morning when no staff are on.
and the servers a mess.I could definintely be helpful in taking the stress off other staffs shoulders.
im usually pretty helpful when it comes to things questions others have.

i have some decent knowledge 
in the staffing just from watching others on here take sits and such. Mainly a good all around people person 
on here so its a big + to come with it. i just wanna be helpful to the community anyway i can anyway possible!
i understand how bad garnet can be with the minging and false warranting and rdming and then even worse the trying 
lie about it. video evidence will always equal key in serious situations always!. 

There is a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes, I guess I should point out that doesn't look that professional. You might also wanna beef it up a bit.
I trust a lot of the judgement here, and from my own experiences with you, so I'll +1 this unless somebody brings up a valid point as to why you shouldn't be staff.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
On 8/7/2020 at 8:24 PM, ajbedhead13 said:

+1 Very nice and non toxic guy who I think would be a great fit for the staff team. Your hours are perfect and your activity in-game is good aswell.  Your app is a bit messed up with missing lines and grammer errors. Im pretty sure you know the rules and thats all I can really say sooooo good luck.

+1 reasons above^

• Like 1

+1

Like Shin said, the grammar could be a bit better. However, you seem to have a great reputation among GG. You have the hours, the reputation, the referrals, and the experience to become a staff member. I hope to see you on the staff team soon! 

I'm sure you don't need any luck because this is most likely getting accepted, but here it is anyways. Good luck!

Edited by Boalp
  • Like 1
Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!
l'll give you your rank when I see you. Hop in TeamSpeak to get your server groups from any DarkRP Executive.
Please don't use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by a Lead Moderator+