Grand Daddy Drew's Staff Application

In-game name: Grand Daddy Drew
SteamID STEAM_0:1:505700550
Warns:  2 Both for  RDM
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 1492:17:46.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] GNi Shin and TLC Xavier.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was a VIP mod for 1 month.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been on this server for almost 1 year and I have seen people RDM, Propblock, Nitrp Etc. and I want to help people with there problems/questions. I think I will be a good staff cause I know a lot about the server and I am liked by mostly everyone. I am good at problem solving and coming up with solutions. I am a firm believer in fair punishment.

I love helping so much that even tho I am not an admin I still help people with there question a new player came up to me the other day and asked he about the server. I told him to read the rules and if he had any questions to ask me he came back a little bit later and he was in a sit for RDM he didn't know what it was I told him and he understands and now he is now playing the game and has not got in trouble sense

I would really enjoy the responsibility of helping people with there problems and questions. Also I don't have a problem with teaching new players about the game if they need help. I enjoy talking with people and I think communication is key so when I become admin I will talk with the people get both sides and talk threw it I don't wanna go straight into a punishment I wanna get both sides before... as I stated before "I am a firm believer in fair punishment" As I am I still believe in second chances if a player is new I want talk with them before I go right into punishment... I really believer I will be a great admin … Thanks ❤️

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. I have been banned a couple of times when I first started the game . But not recently
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No I have not. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am up all day and mostly all night... I can be on when ever y'all need me.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am a admin for my friends Minecraft server. and I like to help people .
Did you read the staff rules?:  Grand Daddy Drew

Edited by Sutton
Fixed my paragraph

Currently I would Stay -1 if I were you I would beef your paragraphs up a little more but good luck my dude

Edit: I am changing my response to a +1 You have been way more mature then you previously and you also have shown some effort in the application do not prove me wrong

Edited by Xavier
  • Agree 2
49 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did and I understand the rules.

Reread rules

49 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I have been on this server for almost 1 year and I have seen people RDM, Propblock, Nitrp ECT and I want to help people with there problems/questions. I think I will be a good staff cause I know a lot about the server and I am liked by mostly everyone...

Beef these up, these really are just sentences. 

50 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Playtime?: 1492:17:46.

your time is really good

50 minutes ago, Sutton said:

Warns:  2

what are these warns for?

-1 for now, until the 3 things I mentioned are dealt with.

• Agree 3

From what I see you didn't read the staff rules, nor did you spend time on You're paragraphs. These are definitely fixable mistakes so please accept my criticism and fix them but for now,

Edit: You fixed everything other staff told you to fix, and reread the staff rules. Changing to a

+1

Edited by Clicher
Changing Response
  • Agree 1

I think you're a good person and a cool person to hang out with but i'd rather the server not have anymore staff that dont know what they're doing. 

I banned you like a month ago and you were well aware of the rules and what you did, You also obviously didnt read the staff rules. Lying in your application isnt really a good look tbh.

You fixed most of the things that everyone mentioned so I can tell you want to be staff. Im going to +1 just dont prove me wrong.

Edited by Lancey Armstrong
  • Agree 1

+1

It looks like you improved your paragraphs after the feedback given. The biggest thing I'm iffy about right now are your warns. But again, I'm not a picky person; everyone makes mistakes. Just make sure to avoid breaking any rules moving forward. You have a tremendous amount of hours so I have no worries about lack of experience. Good luck, and continue being active! I pretty much see you every time I get on.

After reading Spilq's post, I have decided to change my rating to -1. I'm sorry but staff abuse? I'm surprised you weren't community banned. I simply don't trust you enough to become staff again.

Edited by Boalp
  • Agree 1

+1 Your staff app is good, your playtime is good, but your warns are bad. but you play alot so thats why I +1

On 8/8/2020 at 6:00 PM, Sutton said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am up all day and mostly all night... I can be on when ever y'all need me.

We need more staff on at night.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:00 PM, Sutton said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been on this server for almost 1 year and I have seen people RDM, Propblock, Nitrp Etc. and I want to help people with there problems/questions. I think I will be a good staff cause I know a lot about the server and I am liked by mostly everyone. I am good at problem solving and coming up with solutions. I am a firm believer in fair punishment.

I love helping so much that even tho I am not an admin I still help people with there question a new player came up to me the other day and asked he about the server. I told him to read the rules and if he had any questions to ask me he came back a little bit later and he was in a sit for RDM he didn't know what it was I told him and he understands and now he is now playing the game and has not got in trouble sense

I would really enjoy the responsibility of helping people with there problems and questions. Also I don't have a problem with teaching new players about the game if they need help. I enjoy talking with people and I think communication is key so when I become admin I will talk with the people get both sides and talk threw it I don't wanna go straight into a punishment I wanna get both sides before... as I stated before "I am a firm believer in fair punishment" As I am I still believe in second chances if a player is new I want talk with them before I go right into punishment... I really believer I will be a great admin … Thanks ❤️

better  paragraphs!

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Spilq said:

For people who don't know, drew was demoted the last time he was staff for Staff abuse and his immaturity.

I didn't know I got demoted... I had gotten banned then I came back and I didn't have staff

But if I did get demoted I have changed I was staff a couple months ago and I have learned from my mistakes and I'm way more mature then I was a couple months ago.

Edited by Sutton

3 hours ago, The King of Rohan said:

what were you banned for

I cant recall what I was banned for... But I do not remember getting banned for staff abuse and Immaturity 

And according to Xavier I have gotten more mature... I do have to agree I feel like I have gotten more mature and I think I can hold and keep the responsibility of staff.

Edited by Sutton