DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tora staff application 2020

Tora1

+1

Well, I've interacted with you in game and out of game, and from what I can tell, You're mature enough to not need total hand holding.
One Piece of advice I'll give you, Is some might say you'll need to thicken your paragraphs, But from your character alone, You're respectable enough.

7 minutes ago, Zachman said:

though you were banned for hacking i do believe in second chances 

And as Zachman said, If Ozzy was banned for hacking, and has come back to be one of the biggest contributors to the health of the server in a positive way, I believe that it's possible for others as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1 Being a returning staff, I feel as if you know what you'll be doing. your very well know in the server as well as have lost of playtime. Your very active and I tend to see you on almost every day. Asides from your record and ban history I feel as if you would fit back into the staff team.

• Like 1

+1 Tora you are like always on the server and you are always willing to help like Zach said i thought your paragraphs would be a little bigger but where none the less surprising you are such a pure guy and your competent would love to have you on the staff team