Kazdra - Moderator Application

In-Game Name: Kazdra / Zver' (I go by both but usually Kazdra, Zver' is russian for Beast/Animal as remarks to my old Nickname from MRP)

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Kazdra has played for 542:04:42.

Do you have access to Team Speak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod Videos?: Yes

Referral(s): N/A

Past Experiences as Staff: Was a staff member with Garnet as a MRP Administrator and DarkRP Moderator.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I'm mostly a ghost right now so if this doesn't get accepted I'll be fine with that.  I mostly come on and linger around with nothing much to do.  Right now I'm spending about 2-3 times a week on the server, however I can dedicate more time if I become staff as it would give me means of coming onto the server more often.  I also additionally tend to come on around noon or night.  I'll be able to help with whatever problems are currently being generated/proceeded and help with these as I tend to fight arguments with cool headed logic.  I will also be recording and can handle even more things for Garry's Mod now that I have 32 GB of memory (Previously when I was staff on Both servers I would have 8 GB (4 GB back on MRP until near the end of my term).  However regardless this is a topic to show how I can be more accepted, yes I don't have many people that know me and I might not be familiar with the community due to my lack of interaction.  However I am very familiar with how staffing works and D3A considering if I had made a 3rd application I would be familiar with the rules.  I don't entirely like Team Speak though as most of the time I get dragged and dropped places randomly when I either A) Want to be left alone and just play on the server or B) When I get spammed on Team Speak consistently by others for 0 reason.  However that's likely to change due to previous & current interactions.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, include details: I have never been banned nor warned on Garnet & any other server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This would be my 3rd application to staff on Garnet Gaming, 2nd time on DarkRP specifically.  MRP was kind of old so I don't remember entirely when exactly as the forums no longer exists for me to bring that up, my previous staff application can no longer be found sadly (I tried searching for it, no luck).

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can spend my free time hopping on and off the server, I will get my sits done and you can trust me as I will always have OBS recording up and running whenever I join the server.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Currently a part of a Basketball & Soccer team as well as hosting my own D&D group on Saturdays with going to a D&D group on Thursdays (Thursdays are currently Not Applicable currently due to ongoing pandemic in the USA)

Did you read the staff rules?: {GG} Kazdra (Technically my Steam Profile right now is Zver' so {GG} Zver')

After about 6 hours of consideration and thinking it over, I don't entirely want to become staff, as shortly in the future I'll be very busy to the point I won't be able to dedicate time to the server.  Entirely sorry about making a post like this then changing my mind within less than half a day.