emptys staff app

Look, even though you are a friend and have good paragraphs, I feel you're not ready yet. Just yesterday, I saw you and Northii lagging the server with a specific prop. I'm glad you stopped after I gave you both verbal warnings.

Work on your maturity over these next few days/weeks and I'll see then. Good luck.

For those who are wondering, here is his last staff application. 

The ban discussed in this staff app is not the same ban that the RDM + LTAP ban that he just got accepted to be removed in the appeals. Im gonna -1 this because its a bit too soon in my opinion, especially after the last one. You were very recently banned for NITRP on MilRP (that has expired at this point as far as I know)

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

-1 Yeah I also gave you a verbal for lagging the server with your donut contraption and overall you've seen kind of mingey to me.  And although it was a mistake on GameClicher's part you were just banned for RDM+LTAP.

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

For those who are wondering, here is his last staff application. 

The ban discussed in this staff app is not the same ban that the RDM + LTAP ban that he just got accepted to be removed in the appeals. Im gonna -1 this because its a bit too soon in my opinion, especially after the last one. You were very recently banned for NITRP on MilRP (that has expired at this point as far as I know)

i’m going to have to -1 because you were banned on MILRP for minging?

• Like 1

Even tho it was a mistake on Games end you were banned for RDM + LTAP and you were also banned for impersonating Garnet on MilRP 

which you did appeal but it was denied. And I have also been on the server with you multiple times where instead of getting ahold of staff you would false want people or RDM them for breaking rules instead of getting on TS or Discord and asking if a staff member was active like you should have done. 

-1 Ultra upgrade from your last app, better grammar, vocabulary, etc. The only thing is the MRP ban.  I think if you had waited around a month than I would've +1ed, but right now it's just too early to know if you have or have not changed.

• Like 1