MRP - Bunk Personalization

Ozzy

• Forums Moderator

We have bunk customization on SWRP and it makes money actual worth something instead of just something that's totally useless. On top of that it helps battalions/players to come together and pool their money for something cool. Honestly this would be dope and it'd be sick to see this on MRP.

+1

1 minute ago, Peekay said:

+1 this idea is actually cool but can GB get a bigger bunk lmao we get a little cube while rangers and marsocs is huge in comparison

I would say idc, but it would make sense for GB to have a bigger bunk since we will most likely at one point have the most faction members out of US soc due to being t3

Edited by cbozee
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
43 minutes ago, cbozee said:

I would say idc, but it would make sense for GB to have a bigger bunk since we will most likely at one point have the most faction members out of US soc due to being t3

The counterpoint being that GB/GRU are the lowest of tiers. That’s the order I had put them in if you take a look. It works as an incentive to try and work onto the other factions. Definitely not meant to be a diss btw, but it’s fact that they should be easier to get into.

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

I was going to do this a little while ago but this is how the system works on SWRP. You can ask to be taken to the item room or whatever they want to call it from there you can see all the props that can be purchased and the prices for them, you then pay the executive who will spawn and perma prop it as you wish, they will then dispose of the money by putting it somewhere that cannot be accessed. Credits are the currency of SWRP just like $ on US, we don't trade in actual AFK credits for those who have not played.

This is what the item room looks like on SWRP. 

spacer.png
spacer.png

Overall, +1 if done properly it should not cause any lag but will improve the aesthetic of the server and respective F.O.B.

Edited by Jake
Clarity
On 8/30/2020 at 11:49 AM, 0zzy said:

Okay but how do we keep track of YOUR money?? Yes, you can no longer press tab to see who has money. However, a quick visit to your local Duel NPC will show you everyone’s current holdings.

I'm pretty sure everyone has access to /getmoney as well which will tell you how much money someone has. String is just /getmoney (ID/Name)

Other than that +1

Allowing customization for players is almost always a good thing in my eyes. Not only that it gives people something to do with money, which currently has little use other than prestiging. The money being circulated back through events is also a great idea. 

spacer.png

Your suggestion has been ACCEPTED (if Garnet gives permission)

The suggestion will be forwarded to Garnet since Managers don't have access to spawn props outside of GM on Duty. Keep in mind just because your suggestion was accepted doesn't mean it will 100% be implemented.

@GarnetI'd like to make sure you're ok with me accepting this as it would save props to the map files.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1