Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:  428:35:42
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Gythem, Jack/Bozee
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Garnet's DRP
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I want to help the server because I'm active on it again. I just want to create a better community for MRP by interacting with the players and just having a healthy, fun server. There also isn't very much staff on as of late and I want to help solve that problem. I missed being on the server and I want the newer players to have the same experience that I had when I first joined on Delta. This community has grown and changed since I first joined and I just want to keep them coming back. Server pop has grown slowly because of the interaction between a few of us and the newer players. 

Again I love this community from my week on SWRP, to my time on DRP and MRP. I've met people from all over the place and we just had so much fun being apart of the community together. I want to keep player retention high and give them a great experience with the community. I'm on everyday for hours at a time so I can help at almost every time of the day. I want to create a healthy community for all to enjoy and welcome everyone everytime they get on. As of right now, I don't have any intentions of leaving the server so I'll be here for the long haul.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. No 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: DRP like a year or 2 ago at this point
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm on everyday for the most part and on the server from 1-2 PM to 1-2 AM.

Edited by Peekay
  • Agree 5

+1 , may my opinion be bias? yes, but my opinion is bias because I consistently see this man engaging army and putting in work for GB! i think peekay would be a great pick up for staff especially with his dark rp staff experience!

active and reliable

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Haqlash said:

-1. Though I actually agree with everyones here, the problem is, I rarely see you hopping on the 2GA WL, and TS. Try to get a little more known on RU. You are a frequent OOC speaker, which helps but join a couple TS sessions with TS to cement yourself.

#1 hes in GB so you can't expect him to play on 2GA wl when he's one of my officers

#2 he was a former GRU Lt

me replying just because I don't quite understand your point to minus 1 if you agree with the above

Edited by cbozee
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, Haqlash said:

-1. Though I actually agree with everyones here, the problem is, I rarely see you hopping on the 2GA WL, and TS. Try to get a little more known on RU. You are a frequent OOC speaker, which helps but join a couple TS sessions with TS to cement yourself.

While admittedly I did play a little bit of RU before I became staff and I talked with a lot of RU players, this has never been and never will be a requirement. I never just hopped on 2GA just to play on the whitelist, this guy is in a US SOC why should he be going to 2GA whitelists just to play on them? This makes no sense. People need to stop -1ing applications because they don't play a certain side, especially when you say you agree with what everyone else is saying.

1 hour ago, Haqlash said:

I meant with current RU because some people left and some people came. And I also said TS because I get that going on a different wl is unideal in most cases.

I wasn't touching RU with a 10 foot pole when I got accepted -_-

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Haqlash said:

You know Peekay is a US main but he is hella active and knows right from good I was on the staff team with him on DRP last year he did a fucking great job. I fully trust that Peekay can do the right job. Also I have seen multiple people get accepted without even touching RU WLs until they got accepted.... +1 

+1 Peekay is a good dude and I'm really glad that he returned to the community. He should be a big help to the MRP team if he gets accepted. He has experience in both factions, as well as staffing with D3A which is a big plus. 

I've known Peekay since early 2014 through CS:GO. We've played a ton of games over the years, and he's always been a good friend and teammate. He's the one who introduced me to DarkRP and we found Garnet Gaming together. 

Hope ya get it homie!

From what I hear about you, you are a good person and that you have experience + a  recommendation. Now I don't know you personally and I'm currently banned from MRP at this point in time so my opinion may not mattter. 

+1

• Like 1