DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Titan's Staff Application

Titan1

In-game name:Titan 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:56386099

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: | Titan  has played for 604:37:04.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): TheBeast67, ShankNinja, ShadowSS, Sc0pe, Workers Osama Binn, BamWam, GameClicher, Im Homeless

Past experiences as staff: I have experience of dealing with minges/RDMers when I was staff on a StarWars RP server.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I feel you should choose me for staff because I understand the server and its mechanics. I’m great at multitasking, in the real world and in game, this will help in most situations dealing with players. I understand the server's player base and their desire to play DarkRP. I feel that I would fit in well with other staff members and the community as a whole due to these skills. 

Another reason you should pick me is because of my experience, not just past staff experience, but experience in the community. I understand the average player(s) and their intentions, this could help enforcing the server rules. I'm also a very active member in the community meaning I know a lot about the server and its rules. I always see things that are against the rules at some times of the day when no staff are on, those moments I wish I could take action against those people and punish them for their actions.

With my over 604:37:04. I understand staff and how they keep the community safe. Staff is a privilege and a task and with my experience on the server, I am ready for the task. Ever since I've started I've been surrounded by people who understand the rules and have learned from the best.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
I've been warned about 2 times. I remember one warning was about Fading Door Abuse, I didn't understand what It was at the time, I have learned from my mistakes and I made sure to read the MOTD multiple times to get a better understanding of the server and its rules. The other warning may have been about propblock, when I first started the server I didn't see a problem with propblocked bases, so I made one, I was punished for my consequences and I’ve learned that breaking the rules is wrong and that you shouldn't do it because it doesn't make the game fun and wastes time for others. And muted once just for saying “derka” in local chat a lot. Which I understand could get annoying but I got unmuted after. I think I was near a sit while doing it. I'm sorry if there are extras that I've missed but those were most likely when I first started to play. I'm also sorry for the people I’ve broken the rules against, forgive me. I’ve bettered myself since. I’m ready to put that in the past and start a new leaf as a staff member on this server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours a day. Depends on school and work I get.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do extracurriculars at school occasionally to help other students, and get help myself with their assignments.

Did you read the staff rules?: Titan 

Edited by Titan1
didnt have steam id
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

+1

Titan helps me  understand  the rules of the server and is also just a generally good guy who is fun to be around. I've seen him deal with people breaking the rules of the server and I couldn't believe that he wasn't staff sooner. I've seen him in the community and I feel that he would be the perfect role for staff. - ZFoP

• Like 1

+ 1

I have been playing Dark RP with Titan for hundreds of hours and the only thing he talks about is how wants to be staff. There were many times that staff would not accept sits from me and other players, and every single one of those times Titan really wanted to help and this could be his chance to actually help.  He knows all the rules and is able to come to a firm resolution with people even under pressure. He will be a great staff Member and he will always be active. 

• Like 1

+1

I expected you to be older because you always keep a chill and mature attitude in-game. Your paragraphs are decent, but your referrals, no warns, and your playtime shows you're ready for staff. I hope to see you in the staff team soon!

Also, I believe it's your b-day today, so happy birthday!

Edited by Boalp
  • Like 2

Although titan just now turned 13 years old, I trust that he knows everything about the rules. He is also a very active player. I see him on almost every occasion that I decide to play gmod. This guy deserves my

+1

Hope to see you on the staff team

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, GameClicher1 said:

Although titan just now turned 13 years old, I trust that he knows everything about the rules. He is also a very active player. I see him on almost every occasion that I decide to play gmod. This guy deserves my

+1

Hope to see you on the staff team

Big +1, reasons above^^^.

• Like 1