DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Reyna - Ban Appeal

eastsidereject

In-game name: rejectedreyna (used to go by Reyna as Admin)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:46385663
Staff members in-game name: (Don't recall, ban was nearly 8 months ago)
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): Website was not popping up for me
Date & Time of incident: Around 8 months ago (doesn't give me a correct time)
Timezone: Central
Ban Reason: Staff Abuse
How long were you banned for?: Permanent
Proof of Ban: https://i.imgur.com/PcFWPwD.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was admin for a very long time on Garnet, but I had taken a 4 month break, I had asked staff to remove my admin at the time because of my inactivity.
No one had taken my admin so I became immature about it, and began RDMing innocents, and such. I was accused of staff abuse due to banning, but this was not true. I do not have any proof

to back it up as it happened over 8 months ago but I know what I did what was wrong regardless, and I was perm banned because of all of this.
Why should your ban be removed?: I believe I should be unbanned due to the fact I have matured a lot, I have intentions of playing on the server actively as I had 900 hours on the server before,
I had plenty of friends on here and I truly miss all of them. I hope this works and if there's anything I need to do to get unbanned, please let me know. I know my actions were wrong but at the 
time I didn't realize I was doing anything wrong, it's been almost a full year now of being banned and I have realized my mistakes were completely in the wrong and I shouldn't have done what I did.
I hope you guys see it in me that I'm trying to be unbanned to play again actively, thanks. Miss ya'll lots.

• Like 3

staff aboooose - uh I'm going to @proggy and @DiegoZavier since I wasn't staff at the time. Do either of wanna say something about this? If not I'd most likely +1 the unban if everything's true. In my eyes there is only one real way to find out whether or not you have matured yet but it's not up to me so take it away proggy/diego ❤️ o/

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, xFish said:

staff aboooose - uh I'm going to @proggy and @DiegoZavier since I wasn't staff at the time. Do either of wanna say something about this? If not I'd most likely +1 the unban if everything's true. In my eyes there is only one real way to find out whether or not you have matured yet but it's not up to me so take it away proggy/diego ❤️ o/

Everything is true, and I don't think I deserve any staff position anymore,  I just want to be unbanned to be active on the server once again,
just super dumb immature mistakes from me.

Using hacks is in my eyes inexcusable. You knew clear and well what would happen, heck even the normal player base knows. It’s in the MOTD for a reason. Not only is this something that as a staff member but anyone for that matter can redeem themselves for. The level of trust that breaks is huge. Blaming immaturity isn’t going to sit well I’m sure with upper management of the server so I’d be really shocked if they bring you back in even as a user. 

9 minutes ago, WreckEMsaints said:

Using hacks is in my eyes inexcusable. You knew clear and well what would happen, heck even the normal player base knows. It’s in the MOTD for a reason. Not only is this something that as a staff member but anyone for that matter can redeem themselves for. The level of trust that breaks is huge. Blaming immaturity isn’t going to sit well I’m sure with upper management of the server so I’d be really shocked if they bring you back in even as a user. 

I never hacked, this ban appeal is just for staff abuse. 

Edit: To explain the comment above, I banned someone while staff for hacks, I've never used hacks on DarkRP.

Edited by eastsidereject
45 minutes ago, eastsidereject said:

Yeah, that's definitely immature me haha. I apologize to you by the way.

1 hour ago, eastsidereject said:

Everything is true, and I don't think I deserve any staff position anymore,  I just want to be unbanned to be active on the server once again,
just super dumb immature mistakes from me.

You yourself say everything is true, and no matter what it is, a ban appeal isn't a place to apologize. Im all for second chances, but i think you might need to just wait for a ban wipe. Staff abuse is a huge issue. It is up to proggy, but Id say you probably aren't going to get unbanned. Now, im not saying I dislike you or anything, and im perfectly fine if you got unbanned, im just telling you that this isn't a place for you to just apologize.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Agree 2
Just now, Shin_Tsukimi said:

You yourself say everything is true, and no matter what it is, a ban appeal isn't a place to apologize. Im all for second chances, but i think you might need to just wait for a ban wipe. Staff abuse is a huge issue. It is up to proggy, but Id say you probably aren't going to get unbanned. Now, im not saying I dislike you or anything, and im perfectly fine if you got unbanned, im just telling you that this isn't a place for you to just apologize.

I understand completely, I just know the right thing in my mind to do is to apologize, someone could of gotten perm banned because
of my reckless actions.  I hope I can get join the Garnet Community again  and hope I'm granted a second chance.

• Disagree 1